Events by Wallace

San Ramon, CA View map

Events by Wallace has been Planning and Producing Special Events in Northern California for the past 23 years.
Offering:
Site Selection,
Catering & Menu Design
Room Design
Decor & Lighting
Rentals, Setup & Takedown
Music....Entrance, Ceremony & Reception
Favors, Candy Buffets and more....
Referrals to our tried and true Vendors for Phtography, Florist, Cake/Cupcakes, Officiate

A full range of Wedding Planning Packages from Day of to the entire Planning and Producing,

Call or email us for a complimentary consultation
925-867-1515
Events by Wallace.com
Event
1515@aol.com
    Adriane Married on 08/15/2009
    I worked with Darlene at Events by Wallace for my August wedding at Blackhawk Museum. I would recommend her to anyone with 100% confidence. She had so many wonderful ideas and arranged for vendors, such as the linen company to set up samples so I could get an idea of how it would look prior to making a decision. She was so organized that there was not a single hitch that day. I didn't worry about anything because I knew Darlene was there to coordinate with all of my vendors.
    April Married on 02/16/2008
    Darlene was wonderful to work with. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her. She had so many wonderful contacts that she was able to recommend to us. She also was the one who suggested having our reception at the Crow Canyon Country Club. I never thought in a million years that I could afford it, but as it turns out she knew of a smaller room we could use for the reception and everything fit perfectly into budget. I couldn't have done it without her! I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner.
    Kelly Married on 09/12/2009
    We gave Events by Wallace a very tight budget and they did a great job helping us and giving us options to fit that budget. The stress relief of having a planner to take care of all the set-up and coordination of the vendors was WELL worth the cost.

Deals

Events by Wallace 1
Discount
Mention that you found us on the Wedding Wire and receive a 10% discount on Wedding Planning services.....

YJM Photography YJM Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for an experienced coordinator, I highly recommend Events by Wallace. They're professionalism and attention to detail have astonished brides time and time again. From the centerpiece to the decor, everything they touch is picture perfect! Couples tell me how wonderful it is to work with them. They are creative and fun and a pleasure to work with. For all your wedding, reception and event needs, Events by Wallace is a great place to start!

12919 Alcosta Blvd. #6 San Ramon, 94583
Location of (Events by Wallace)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding