Events by Wallace

12919 Alcosta Blvd. #6, San Ramon, CA 94583 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events by Wallace

Events by Wallace has been Planning and Producing Special Events in Northern California for the past 23 years.
      Offering:
                 Site Selection,
                 Catering & Menu Design
                  Room Design
                  Decor & Lighting
                 Rentals, Setup & Takedown
                 Music....Entrance, Ceremony & Reception
                 Favors, Candy Buffets and more....
                 Referrals to our tried and true Vendors for Phtography, Florist, Cake/Cupcakes, Officiate

A full range of Wedding Planning Packages from Day of to the entire Planning and Producing,

Call or email us for a complimentary consultation
                            925-867-1515
                           Events by Wallace.com
                           Event
1515@aol.com

Other couples have also viewed

• Something Blue Productions
  • Posh Events & Affairs
  • Sugar Rush Events
  • Everything and Pink Champagne

3 Reviews for Events by Wallace

Adriane · Married on 08/15/2009

I worked with Darlene at Events by Wallace for my August wedding at Blackhawk Museum. I would recommend her to anyone with 100% confidence. She had so many wonderful ideas and arranged for vendors, such as the linen company to set up samples so I could get an idea of how it would look prior to making a decision. She was so organized that there was not a single hitch that day. I didn't worry about anything because I knew Darlene was there to coordinate with all of my vendors.

Sent on 03/03/2010

April · Married on 02/16/2008

Darlene was wonderful to work with. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her. She had so many wonderful contacts that she was able to recommend to us. She also was the one who suggested having our reception at the Crow Canyon Country Club. I never thought in a million years that I could afford it, but as it turns out she knew of a smaller room we could use for the reception and everything fit perfectly into budget. I couldn't have done it without her! I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 03/04/2008

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2009

We gave Events by Wallace a very tight budget and they did a great job helping us and giving us options to fit that budget. The stress relief of having a planner to take care of all the set-up and coordination of the vendors was WELL worth the cost.

Sent on 09/28/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Wallace 1
    Save 10%
    Mention that you found us on the Wedding Wire and receive a 10% discount on Wedding Planning services.....

• YJM Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for an experienced coordinator, I highly recommend Events by Wallace. They're professionalism and attention to detail have astonished brides time and time again. From the centerpiece to the decor, everything they touch is picture perfect! Couples tell me how wonderful it is to work with them. They are creative and fun and a pleasure to work with. For all your wedding, reception and event needs, Events by Wallace is a great place to start!

• 12919 Alcosta Blvd. #6 San Ramon, 94583 See on map
    Location of (Events by Wallace)