Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Events by Sep

Events by Sep is a wedding planner based in Orange County, California. Leave the stress, details and legwork of your wedding in the experienced hands of wedding planner Sepali Vakil. Sepali will work behind-the-scenes with professionalism and industry knowledge to help you host a truly extraordinary wedding. All you have to do it sit back, relax and enjoy hosting a spectacular and memorable event. Planning and organization has always come naturally to Sepali Vakil. After her own wedding, she began Events by Sep to lend her eye for design as wedding planner, coordinator, decorator and stylist.

Events by Sep offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full wedding planning services. They also offer artisan and healthy salsa ("Salsa by Sep") for catered events throughout Southern California.

Follow Events by Sep on

Events by Sep 4
Events by Sep 5
  • Nicki

Nicki · Married on 08/18/2018

THANK YOU GOD (& WEDDINGWIRE GODS) for bringing Sepali Vakil and her team Events by Sep (specifically, Chloe and Jamie) into my life! Over the last year, Sepali has basically done everything for my wedding and I could not be more grateful. She goes above and beyond anything she could ever describe as part of her wedding planning packages, because she is the most personable, honest, organized, and just overall wonderful person.
    Just to name a few things I LOVED / constantly rave about her....
    - Sepali was also so easy to get a hold of. She is quick to reply to texts, emails, or calls, and just knows that we are all busy people while planning weddings so gives realistic goals for you to do in the right time period.
    - Her preparation was so organized. The timeline was to the minute, and was shared widely so I felt all our vendors and guests knew when/where to go.
    - She just "gets it!" She understands what its like to be a bride and have a budget, and knows on the day certain things can be stressful so doesn't bombard you with questions or decisions to make, which I REALLY appreciated.
    - She also made sure my hubby and I ate during each event!! O-M-G we were SO happy with this, and there were takeout boxes of food in our rooms for after the night!
    - Most importantly, we ran ON TIME...for an Indian wedding, that NEVER HAPPENS - and actually, the ceremony was done 30 minutes early! I give full credit to Sepali for making sure everything was prepped, people knew where to be, and this gave me a chance to get more photos on the mandap with my family, which was such a pleasant surprise.
    In all honesty, the saddest part of the wedding being over is that I don't get to see her as much, but (and she doesn't know) she will be planning ALL my personal and family events...for the next 50 years! =) Thank you again, Sepali, my family, extended family, and guests cannot stop raving about you!

Events by Sep 6
    Events by Sep 7
    Events by Sep 8
    Events by Sep 9
    Sent on 09/05/2017

Aneesa · Married on 08/12/2018

Okay, How do i begin? Sepali Vakil and her team (Jamie and Chloe) are by far the best coordinators that we could have ever asked for. The word coordinator is too low a title for the amount of quality work they offered to the paramount success of our wedding. They should wedding Directors, because they accomplished our vision to the nth degree with great satisfaction for our 2-day wedding. With the finesse of someone who's done it a thousand times. Most surprising for us was that she ensured our family members who are notoriously two hours late to everything actually be on-time; It is a magnum opus in and of itself. She met with us multiple times and stayed in good communication with all of the wedding party and vendors so no-one had to come to the bride or groom (us) with any questions. She even helped us with nuanced details like designing the cake table and coordinating with Portos (the cake vendor) when they had us make a last-minute change. Do yourself a favor and book her.

Events by Sep 10
    Events by Sep 11
    Events by Sep 12
    Events by Sep 13
    Events by Sep 14
    Sent on 08/26/2018

Puja · Married on 02/18/2018

Sepali and her team helped me plan, organize, decorate and coordinate my recent baby shower. I live in a different city from where the baby shower was going to be held, and it was great to have someone local to help with planning, especially as she had done events at the location before. She was very thorough from the beginning and asked for my ideas and turned them into a reality. She got me in touch with a local decorator (Araceli from Royal Ball Designs) for the bigger decorations however she took care of all the smaller décor on the tables (entrance table, cake table, etc). She even came to my house the night before to pick up the décor and games that I had made prior so that everything was set up on the morning of. I was able to come to our party stress free - and everything was exactly as I had imagined! We only had the restaurant for a few hours and we had a lot to accomplish during that time (religious ceremony, games, lunch) and Sepali and her team made sure everything went on time and coordinated with the restaurant to make sure food and drinks were replenished for all the guests. Everyone commented on how smoothly the event ran - this is definitely not the norm in an Indian party as they always tend to run late! Overall, I highly recommend hiring Sepali and her team for your next event!

Events by Sep 15
    Events by Sep 16
    Events by Sep 17
    Events by Sep 18
    Sent on 03/06/2018

Events by Sep FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Aliso Viejo, 92656 See on map