Overland Park, KS 66212 Map · Phone number

About Events By Nellie

Nellie Sparkman Events is a boutique event planning and coordination firm. We focus on designing and planning classic, authentic and bespoke weddings in Kansas City. From our initial consultation to your sparkler send off, Nellie Sparkman Events will be by your side to assure your planning process is seamless and your wedding day is as unique as your love story. Let us help you make the most of every minute of your engagement. You'll be in good hands, as we partner with the most talented vendors in the industry to put on a soiree greater than you ever imagined.

Follow Events By Nellie on

Bridal shoes
b6ce3e99e31e8f53 1476462197153 whitney and shane

26 Reviews for Events By Nellie

Lindsay · Married on 08/25/2018

Nellie is fantastic! Hands down the reason why everything on my wedding went smoothly! She is so organized, on top of everything, easy to work with! She made the event what I wanted! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/01/2018
  • MrsCanaan

Claire · Married on 10/22/2016

I don't even know where to start with the service provided by Events By Nellie. We booked Nellie and her team for the Month of Coordination package and it was perfect. Nellie and her team were excellent to work with in the months leading up to our wedding and Becky provided top notch DOC services the day of. Becky and Casey were able to keep our rehearsal moving along and provided easy to understand instruction. The day of, I didn't have to worry about anything. Candles were lit, tables were set up, and people were taken care of. All I had to worry about was showing up and marrying my husband :)

We used Nellie for stationary services as well. She provided proofs and she handled the printing, addressing, AND mailing of all the invitations. A huge weight lifted from my shoulders and our invites were simple and gorgeous. She also provided several other stationary items such as social media signs, bar menus, and place cards. All I had to do was provide the names and addresses.

Overall, a wonderful experience with Nellie and her team of professionals. I would highly recommend to anyone looking into a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Nina · Married on 06/04/2016

I am so, so happy that we hired Events By Nellie. Her organization helped us keep track of everything that we needed to do for the entire year of wedding planning, and she helped make our wedding day perfect and unforgettable.
    She personally helped us with so many tasks! She edited the text for our many invitations and programs, shared her experience with the vendors we were considering (which we LOVED). Nellie gave us ideas for rituals, our wedding website, rehearsal dinner, girls luncheon, guest list numbers, signage, aisle decoration, and fun activities for bridesmaids and groomsmen. She communicated with our venue often and made sure everything was set, and she decorated our venue so beautifully..she even tested out how our altar would look prior to the wedding because we had an unusual request to have a painting in the background! She truly went above and beyond.
    Nellie's prompt responses for so many of our questions were so crucial. She answered ALL of our detailed questions and thought of every detail of our wedding day. Her correspondence was always professional, and I felt relieved that she would know how to take care of things. She helped us put together our timeline in great detail, and helped us think through so many things I would have forgotten if it wasn't for her attention to detail! She worked seamlessly with all of our vendors, and was such a life saver from the day we hired her! Thank you so much, Events By Nellie - for making my wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Events By Nellie FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• MIKE + JULIE storytellers
    MIKE + JULIE storytellers Wedding Photographers

Gahhhh, we can't say enough great things about Nellie! She always has a smile and a positive attitude. She pulls the entire team of vendors together in such a stress-free, enthusiastic way to make your day even better. We love working with her!

• Elite Sounds Entertainment Group
    Elite Sounds Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

Events by Nellie delivers time and time again! Each wedding that we have worked with them has had the same organized, detailed results that produces a flawless event for our clients. Her background in multiple facets of the service industry gives her an edge over much of her competition. Not only is she able to deliver every time for her client, she also makes each event extremely stress free for each vendor that she is working with. I highly recommend Nellie to all couples and vendors that are looking for a coordinator that works hard from start to finish of planning an event, is extremely organized and detailed, and has a great sense of design!

• The Gallery Event Space
    The Gallery Event Space Banquet Halls

Nellie Feehan was a true professional to work with. The Gallery staff appreciated her attention to detail on every aspect of the day. Thank you Nellie for all of your hard work, we can't wait to work with you again very soon. The Gallery.

• Overland Park, 66212 See on map
    (913) 815-0810 (Phone number)