5009 Flint, Shawnee, KS 66203 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Flair Weddings

Welcome to flair., a Kansas City Event and Wedding planning team. With a background in big business and management, we opened this business to share our love of wedding and parties and our "flair" for the details.

Let us help you plan the big events in your life. By hiring a planner or coordinator you are giving yourself the opportunity to share the planning responsibility; you are also giving yourself a free ticket to enjoy your own party. When hosting a party there are so many details to be taken care of. While you are mingling with your guests, we are ensuring that your vision is being fulfilled.

Follow Flair Weddings on
eaba25b79bedc40f 1478708260119 img0275

6 Reviews for Flair Weddings

• I

Iris · Married on 09/10/2016

Flair KC is the Best! On my big day they went above and beyond the call of duty! They work harder out of al the vendors that I had. Flair KC was very precise and able to carry out my details and added touches of their own that I just did not have the eye for. The rates quoted were not inflated and beat most. My even would have not been as beautiful and complimented on without the expertise and professionalism of this fantastic team. They will be my first choice in any event that I have in the future. Thank you for making it one of the best days of my life.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Alysia · Married on 07/02/2016

Nicole and Cheryl were great! We hired them to do day of coordination for our wedding, and they were such a tremendous help! We were all able to enjoy the wedding so much more because we didn't have to worry about all the day of details. They handled everything so professionally and were so great, I can't imagine how things would have gone had we not had them to handle it all. If I had to do it all over again, I might even have hired them to coordinate the whole thing! Thank you ladies! You helped to make my wedding day the most perfect day ever!

Sent on 11/08/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 120.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• 5009 Flint Shawnee, 66203 See on map
    913-243-2074 (Phone number)
    913-238-0609 (Other Phone Number)