58 woodside avenue, West Harrison, NY 10604 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events by Missy & Co

Events by Missy & Co is a unique wedding event planning company based out of West Harrison, New York. Truly passionate about planning special events, Missy loves working on everything that goes into preparing for weddings. She has worked tirelessly for ten years to plan over 100 weddings and events, all of which were unique to her clients' visions. Events by Missy & Co specializes in wedding event planning but will also plan events for anniversaries, bridal showers, baby showers, bachelorette parties, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners and more!

Events by Missy & Co offers specific wedding event planning services to accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. Services offered in these wedding packages include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Other more specific services offered include:

• Budget analysis

yardley mirceau 6
yardley mirceau 7

47 Reviews for Events by Missy & Co

Dominique & Joseph · Married on 11/17/2018

Best wedding planner in the world

It has been a little over a month since our dream wedding at Cipriani. We have been working with Melissa from Events by Missy since last June. I was referred to her by my friend Cara who got married a year ago and working with her was the best wedding decision we made. I work 50+ hours a week and my hubby is doing his externship at a hospital, so we knew from the beginning that we needed help planning. From start to finish she has helped with everything. Melissa helped us quickly problem solve when our original venue didn't work out, her quick action and experience led us to the perfect venue. Her ability to take our conversations and turn them into a working vision board made it easy for vendors to follow. Her creative vision made our wedding truly dreamy. All of our guests were blown away and some say it was the best wedding they ever attended. This is a direct result of Melissa’s hard work and dedication to her clients. She is a décor genius, organized, gives great advice, and will calm you down when you are on the verge of a bride zilla meltdown moment (As i was) LOL. As perspired as we thought we were, we definitely weren’t. Hire a planner, hire Melissa…you wont regret it!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Events by Missy & Co's reply:

YAAAAASSSSSSS GIRL (hahaha I had to write this) You guys were a pure pleasure to work with. I am so happy that I was able to help your vision come true to create the "dream wedding" you planned! Best to Joe with his career and can't wait to see whats next for you! smooches :)

Jalissa & Steve · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!!!!

Melissa was absolutely wonderful to work with at every stage of the planning process and I would recommend her to anyone. She worked with us as our day of coordinator. She is incredibly kind and friendly, organized, dedicated, and always at ease. In the beginning, she was there to answer questions, go through checklists, and bounce ideas off of. As we approached the date, she made sure that every detail of the schedule for the day was well-organized, from the big things like our bus transportation to the minute details like where the bridesmaids should stand to pass out sparklers to the guests. On the day of the wedding, she coordinated with every single vendor so that they worked as one unit and made sure that everything went smoothly, informing me and my husband and our party of what to do and when. I don’t know what we would have done without her. Besides all of the logistics that she handled, she was always calm and made me feel at ease, even when I was incredibly anxious about the possibility of something going wrong. Thanks so much for playing such an important role in our day, Melissa! It was perfect.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Events by Missy & Co's reply:

Thanks so much guys...it was amazing working with you...best wishes on an amazing life together...God bless

Sharon · Married on 06/09/2018

Outstanding Wedding Planner !

Words cannot express my gratitude for Melissa & her girls! My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN! Melissa is a top-notch planner and I was super lucky to have had her assistance. She always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner!! I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment...

Sent on 12/27/2018

Events by Missy & Co's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon...it was our pleasure to be a part of your big day! Big hugs to both you and Ben! "Say cheese my squeeze" :)

Events by Missy & Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 0.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 0.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 0.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Missy & Co 1
    10% all planning packages for Military families
    We love our military families...Melissa (owner & lead planner) is the proud parent of a US Marine and we appreciate the sacrifices military families make...please do us the honor of planning your wedding at a discounted fee if you have served our country proudly!

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

With such a charming personality and a brilliant eye for style, we can't help but 100% recommend Events by Missy & Co for all your planning needs!!

• Jewish Ceremonies by Rabbi/Cantor Ronald Broden
    Jewish Ceremonies by Rabbi/Cantor Ronald Broden Wedding Officiants

Takes great care to make the event special and attends to every detail meticulously!

• Renee Matthews Photography
    Renee Matthews Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Melissa of Events by Missy &amp; Co. for an August 6th, 2011 wedding. She and her team performed flawlessly, even when mother nature decided to open the sky and rain on the outdoor ceremony. Within minutes, Melissa and her staff had to relocate all the chairs and had all 80+ guests indoors and comfortably seated. <BR><BR>Her attention to detail was impeccable and the event was beautifully executed. Melissa is a doll to work with, I'm looking forward to working with her again soon and I unreservedly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event. <BR><BR><B>Renee Matthews</B><BR>Renee Matthews Photography<br> <i>...the marriage between passion and creativity...</i>

• 58 woodside avenue West Harrison, New York, Ne 10604 See on map