$3,300
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Events by Missy & Co

Give us a call today so you can enjoy being a guest at your own wedding!

Born and raised in New York with a New York State of mind!  For as long as I can remember wedding & event planning have always been exciting to me; it’s something I am truly passionate about.  The first wedding I attended was when I was 6 years old; I was the flower girl in my Aunts wedding; and from that moment I was fascinated…the colors and flowers and food and champagne…what more could a girl want?!?! Then 10 years ago, I took a leap of faith and decided to start my own planning company…since then, I have assisted with the coordination of over 90 weddings & events, all of them unique to my client’s visions.  With this in mind, we customize our services to meet your specific needs. If you are ready to stand side by side with me…planning your event will be a fun, positive and stress-free experience!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Westchester, Northern New Jersey, New York City, Long Island + 4 Additional Regions

Follow Events by Missy & Co on

Budget Analysis (1)
Event Design (1)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)

Missy was responsive and guided us through the details such as tipping and etiquette. She kept us on track making sure we didn't miss any important dates.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Donna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was a pleasure to work with. She was calm and efficient, two qualities every bride needs.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristina, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Events by Missy & Co Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1476841480 57dd122599627bc2 alita and evan wedding highlights 0066

10% all planning packages for Military families

$5,000.00 Value | Promo Code: USA
We love our military families...Melissa (owner & lead planner) is the proud parent of a US Marine and we appreciate the sacrifices military families make...please do us the honor of planning your wedding at a discounted fee if you have served our country proudly!
#WW3a520e13d35e8a49

4 ENDORSEMENTS
With such a charming personality and a brilliant eye for style, we can't help but 100% recommend Events by Missy & Co for all your planning needs!!

Takes great care to make the event special and attends to every detail meticulously!

Great event planner with a flare for the unique and spectacular

208 PROS I KNOW

Events

West Harrison, NY 10604   See On Map
914-426-5650 (phone)
Events by Missy & Co is a wedding planner from white plains. We service weddings throughout the local area, including westchester, new york city, and the hudson valley. Events by Missy & Co is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the westchester county wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in full and partial planning services.