29 Fanton Rd, West Harrison, NY 06811 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events by Missy & Co

I still cry every single time, at every single wedding… seriously!!! Being a part of a couple’s happiest time makes me weepy. What can I say?

I started Events by Missy in 2009 with a passion for weddings. It seems almost cosmic that I ended up here. I’m a project manager by trade. This means that every event that I undertake is done so effortlessly, from planning thru execution. Every detail is taken into account, and nothing is left unnoticed. I’m good at marrying the practical logistical side of weddings, with the beauty of a truly special event. I’m truly ALL about the KISS (keeping it simple silly!) so that you can enjoy the process, every step of the way.

Our goal is to make sure you feel like a guest at your wedding, I want you to enjoy the day with your friends and family. At Events by Missy we offer a tailored experience; we only work with a limited number of clients which enables us to offer undivided attention to each bride & groom, bride & bride or groom & groom…I would love you to be a part of our family!

With almost 10 years in the industry, I’m very fortunate to carry leadership roles in the wedding community. I am the newly appointed State Manager in NY for the Association of Bridal Consultants.

This ensures two important aspects for my clients:

• As an expert in my field, I am held to a higher standard of ethics and professionalism and clients know they are working with a professional.
  • My continued education certifies my success and ensures my clients receive the best services possible.
Follow Events by Missy & Co on

yardley mirceau 7
9186e8d28ae4be88 1487860592823 glynis john 1

50 Reviews for Events by Missy & Co

Catherine Geard · Married on 09/01/2019

You're in very good hands.

I already have recommended Melissa to another bride to be. I first hired her as a day of coordinator but she did so much more than just that and pretty much became my month of coordinator. She was able to take over some tough situations when I could not handle planning my own wedding anymore. She paid attention to the details I didn't have the skill to do. I didn't have to worry about a thing once I hired her. My own complaint is that I should have hired her sooner to plan my whole wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Events by Missy & Co's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Catherine...you are Erik to work with, so happy you guys had a blast at the wedding, it was indeed awesome!!

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2019

A fairytale in july

Deciding to contact Melissa and work with her and the EBM team has literally been the easiest and BEST decision we have made in regards to our wedding! Between the amazing reviews online and then meeting her in person BEFORE we started planning ; we just KNEW for us, she was IT! She helped manage the incredibly overwhelming wedding industry - for every vendor we had to choose she gave us options to choose from and I always knew that we could trust her insight & suggestions. But more than her planning skills, her demeanor and amazing attitude just make things so smooth! We honestly cannot recommend Melissa & her team more highly, she was an investment in our lives and sanity and our day was the best because of her!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Events by Missy & Co's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda :) We love when our clients feel at ease after they book us, its kinda out jam :) You and Jerry were both so awesome to work with and your families are truly the best! Looking forward to seeing you both next month at the baby shower!!!

Dominique & Joseph · Married on 11/17/2018

Best wedding planner in the world

It has been a little over a month since our dream wedding at Cipriani. We have been working with Melissa from Events by Missy since last June. I was referred to her by my friend Cara who got married a year ago and working with her was the best wedding decision we made. I work 50+ hours a week and my hubby is doing his externship at a hospital, so we knew from the beginning that we needed help planning. From start to finish she has helped with everything. Melissa helped us quickly problem solve when our original venue didn't work out, her quick action and experience led us to the perfect venue. Her ability to take our conversations and turn them into a working vision board made it easy for vendors to follow. Her creative vision made our wedding truly dreamy. All of our guests were blown away and some say it was the best wedding they ever attended. This is a direct result of Melissa’s hard work and dedication to her clients. She is a décor genius, organized, gives great advice, and will calm you down when you are on the verge of a bride zilla meltdown moment (As i was) LOL. As perspired as we thought we were, we definitely weren’t. Hire a planner, hire Melissa…you wont regret it!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Events by Missy & Co's reply:

YAAAAASSSSSSS GIRL (hahaha I had to write this) You guys were a pure pleasure to work with. I am so happy that I was able to help your vision come true to create the "dream wedding" you planned! Best to Joe with his career and can't wait to see whats next for you! smooches :)

Events by Missy & Co FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Missy & Co 1
    10% all planning packages for Military families
    We love our military families...Melissa (owner & lead planner) is the proud parent of a US Marine and we appreciate the sacrifices military families make...please do us the honor of planning your wedding at a discounted fee if you have served our country proudly!

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

With such a charming personality and a brilliant eye for style, we can't help but 100% recommend Events by Missy & Co for all your planning needs!!

• Jewish Ceremonies by Cantor Ronald Broden
    Jewish Ceremonies by Cantor Ronald Broden Wedding Officiants

Takes great care to make the event special and attends to every detail meticulously!

• Renee Matthews Photography
    Renee Matthews Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Melissa of Events by Missy &amp; Co. for an August 6th, 2011 wedding. She and her team performed flawlessly, even when mother nature decided to open the sky and rain on the outdoor ceremony. Within minutes, Melissa and her staff had to relocate all the chairs and had all 80+ guests indoors and comfortably seated. <BR><BR>Her attention to detail was impeccable and the event was beautifully executed. Melissa is a doll to work with, I'm looking forward to working with her again soon and I unreservedly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event. <BR><BR><B>Renee Matthews</B><BR>Renee Matthews Photography<br> <i>...the marriage between passion and creativity...</i>

• 29 Fanton Rd West Harrison, NY, 06811 See on map