Events by Mayven

Yonkers, NY View map
$2,750 Package Price

$2,750 Package Price

Events by Mayven is a full service wedding and event planning company located here in the Westchester, NY community, but serving clients across New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. We offer full planning, partial planning and day of coordination for weddings and all other events.

Our goal is to ensure your event is seamlessly planned and beautifully executed, while you and your guests enjoy every single moment of the day.

We pride ourselves in getting to understand and partner with you to bring your vision to life from concept through to execution.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,550

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Vernesha F. Married on 09/12/2021

Book yvonne!

I can't even put the words together to say how amazing Yvonne and her assistant were in making our day smooth and special. Her dedication from the time of consultation leading up to the big day was amazing! Not only did she make sure the order of events went smoothly but she was also that emotional support when things were wacky. Hands down the best day of coordinator and if I do it again I know who to contact! (Insider lol) I highly recommend any bride that want to take the lead in their wedding and also want that additional help for the day of or it's entirety to contact Yvonne! Absolutely amazing and I am extremely thankful for your support in everything!!
  • I
    Ijeoma Married on 05/22/2021

Great Wedding Coordinator

Yvonne did a great job as day of coordinator for my wedding. We worked through changing scenarios due to COVID19 and she navigated the changes very well. She kept me organized and ensured that everything went well the day of the wedding. Her fun loving nature and jokes also helped with the wedding nerves on the day of. I would recommend Yvonne to couples looking for a professional coordinator with a great personality.
  • Shanise
    Shanise M. Married on 05/24/2019

Book Yvonne!!!

Yvonne is a GEM. She was our wedding coordinator for our May 24th wedding on the start of the memorial day weekend. From the time we met, she was very professional, funny and consultative. She provided suggestions and tips without being intrusive, understanding it was OUR special day. Also, let me not forget to mention that Yvonne gave birth to her first born little girl in the middle of the planning process. I was concerned at first, because being a mother myself I know priorities get flipped upside down when you have to care for your little one. However, Yvonne balanced it well and still came through for us like a shining star. The timeline she created for our wedding was PERFECT. We didn't feel rushed and she kept us on schedule. Our guests said everything was "ON POINT"...Trust us, please do not hesitate to book Yvonne for your next event.

Mr & Mrs Murray

Deals

Events by Mayven 1
Exclusive

White Plains Yonkers, NY, 10603
Location of (Events by Mayven)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding