Yonkers, NY 10701 Map · Phone number

About Events by Mayven

Events by Mayven is a full service wedding and event planning company located here in the Westchester, NY community. We offer full planning, partial planning and day of coordination for weddings and all other events. Our goal is to ensure your event is seamlessly planned and executed, while you enjoy every single moment of the day.

We pride ourselves in getting to understand and partner with you to bring your vision to life from concept through to execution.

Follow Events by Mayven on

6 Reviews for Events by Mayven

• Shanise

Shanise Murray · Married on 05/24/2019

Book Yvonne!!!

Yvonne is a GEM. She was our wedding coordinator for our May 24th wedding on the start of the memorial day weekend. From the time we met, she was very professional, funny and consultative. She provided suggestions and tips without being intrusive, understanding it was OUR special day. Also, let me not forget to mention that Yvonne gave birth to her first born little girl in the middle of the planning process. I was concerned at first, because being a mother myself I know priorities get flipped upside down when you have to care for your little one. However, Yvonne balanced it well and still came through for us like a shining star. The timeline she created for our wedding was PERFECT. We didn't feel rushed and she kept us on schedule. Our guests said everything was "ON POINT"...Trust us, please do not hesitate to book Yvonne for your next event.

Mr & Mrs Murray

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Carol

Carol Augustyni · Married on 05/10/2019

My Day Would Not Have Been Possible Without Them!!!

I could not have imagined my special day without Yvonne (10/5/19). From the second I met her, I felt so at ease and so comfortable every step of the way. After our first time speaking she had provided tips, tricks and recommendations for things I never would have thought of in a million years! On the day of the wedding she was such a breath of fresh air and so easily mingled among the TEN people I had in my bridal party making sure that all of us kept on time. She is going to my first call for any future event I need help with. I can't even communicate how seamless she made every process. Like I said before, my day would not have been possible without her help. Thank you SO MUCH!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Tolu Daniel · Married on 05/12/2018

Phenomenal Events Coordinator

Yvonne was the Day of Coordinator for our wedding in December 2017. I hired Yvonne days before the wedding because, like many brides, I thought I did not need one. Thankfully, I was proven wrong. Yvonne and her team made sure no detail was missed and ensured we thoroughly enjoyed our day. We planned for 200 guests, but 275 showed up. To this day, I do not know how Yvonne managed to accommodate everyone and work with the venue (and better yet, they didn't charge us!). She is a miracle worker! We were truly at peace with her by our side. Book her!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Events by Mayven FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1350
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1850
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2350
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Yonkers, 10701 See on map
    Location of (Events by Mayven)