536 Sonoma Ave, Livermore, CA 94550 Map · Phone number

About Events by Kristin

Events by Kristin is a professional event planning and wedding consulting company committed to making your dream wedding or event a reality. We specialize in weddings however have also planned and coordinated a variety of other social events and corporate events.

Follow Events by Kristin on

img5138
Alternativebouquet3
engagement book i romance

5 Reviews for Events by Kristin

We hired Kristin to coordinate our wedding last September. She really put me at ease at our first meeting. She was organized, calm, and thought of everything - I really appreciated her experience and thoroughness. The best part is at the wedding itself, I barely saw her as she was so busy taking care of everything. I know from talking with my parents and wedding party afterward that she had handled all the little emergencies that had come up: schedule changes, cake-melting problems, etc., in the background, leaving me and my husband to enjoy ourselves. She really helped make our wedding perfect.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/19/2013

July 19th, 2013 Carias Wedding at Nicholson Ranch

Kristin was a life saver from the very start. I was very hands on with the planning from the start but needed help with a destination wedding details. At every turn she was there with answers via email instantly or phone call meetings. She helped me see the big picture throughout the wedding process and for this I am very thankful! She worked so hard on my wedding day ensuring all details were as planned. She stayed late into the night to help make sure all was broken down correctly. She is worth every dime and more. If you want a knowledgeable wedding planner without the drama and price of the competitors, Kristin is your lady!! Look no further!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Ingrid · Married on 10/01/2011

Kristin saved us! We had originally hired a wedding planner that did not work out due to an unfortunate situation. We had been referred to Kristin through our caterer (Wilma Lott Catering--who I also highly recommend!) and couldn't have been happier! After losing our first planner we felt a little lost as to how we were going to pull off our 200 guest wedding ourselves. We hired Kristin for day of help, however she went above and beyond--meeting with me a few times, sending daily emails and phone calls, she was so great! Kristin helped us put all of the pieces together, we had done a lot of the planning on our own from the beginning, but she helped bring it to life. She thinks of everything and asks the right questions to make sure things run smoothly. She really went above and beyond right up to the very last moment to make sure everything went perfectly! On the wedding day I didn't have to worry about a thing! Kristin made sure everything would be just as we had discussed. I highly recommend hiring her, you will be glad you did! (Ceremony: Boundary Oak Golf Course; Reception: Shadelands Art Center)

Sent on 01/04/2012

Events by Kristin FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1600
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 536, Sonoma Ave Livermore, 94550 See on map
    Location of (Events by Kristin)