San Francisco, CA 94199 Map · Phone number

About Events by Karen Lee

After you've put so much effort and time into planning your wedding, don't you want the right person to make sure everything goes right without having to trouble a family member or friend? That person would be me and my main job is to make sure you have fun on your special day. My love for weddings and my eye for details have led me down this path towards event planning. I hope to help brides and grooms turn their big day into something magical. Leave the behind-the-scene work to me while you concentrate on enjoying the festivities and celebrating your love with your family and friends. I'll turn your vision into a reality and we'll have fun doing it. I can also speak Cantonese and I have a strong understanding and many experiences with Asian Wedding Traditions. Contact me for my packages and pricing.

OV5R9658
OV5R9658
5632c717bdebd9f8 1224828967641 cakewithktdancing

13 Reviews for Events by Karen Lee

Giti · Married on 08/13/2011

We loved working with Karen. She is highly organized, dependable, honest, and thoughtful. Working with her helped us fill in gaps in our plans and also made us feel confident that we weren't leaving anything out.

Most importantly, we were able to enjoy our friends and family on our day because we knew everything was in good hands - Karen's hands! Thanks, Karen and Nancy (assistant) for pulling everything off beautifully!

Sent on 09/09/2011

Corinne · Married on 05/22/2011

Karen had came to my rescue at the very last minute since there was an issue with another DOC I had orginally hired but had canceled on me 3 months before my wedding day. I am so thankful that Karen was available for my big day. She had exceeded all my expectations and even more! She is extremely professional, organized, friendly and super sweet! Everything had gone perfectly on the day of and all of our wedding day activities went smoothly as planned; I knew it couldn't have happened without Karen's help. My mom, mother in law ( who doesn't even believe we needed a DOC) and a few of our guests were even impressed by her hard work. I loved that she gave me a heads up on everything that happened on the day of and reassured me when I got a little nervous.

I cannot thank Karen enough; our wedding day was absolutely beautiful! She made me feel completely relaxed, calm and stress-free so I could just focus on having fun and enjoying the day with my new husband and all of our guests!

Sent on 06/13/2011

David · Married on 10/10/2010

I hired Karen as our DOC for our wedding back in Oct 2010. Her charges were about similar to other DOC's I interviewed. I choose Karen based on the amount of positive feedbacks she had received from others and after the initial consultation; I very impressed with her organizational skills . My wife and I knew that it wouldn't have gone as smoothly without Karen's help. Karen created a detailed timeline for us and made sure that we were always on schedule. Both reception and ceremony site looked how we envisioned it.

I would recommend that you meet with Karen. She is everything you would want in a coordinator. She made us feel comfortable and encouraged us to express ourselves freely. It was nice to work with a friend and not just another vendor.

Sent on 02/06/2011