PO Box 11482, Carson, CA 90745 Map · Phone number

About Events by JEM

When you've imagined how you want to feel on the day of your wedding and you want your guest to say, "WOW"! when they enter the room.....You need the professional wedding staff of Events by JEM. Events by JEM is a full service event planning and design firm that specialize in custom events in unique locations. The events by JEM team is a group of individuals with great organizational skills, the ability to create unique design's and the experience to execute your wedding day from beginning to end or tie all your wedidng planning together so you can enjoy your day.

Events by JEM began with the love of entertaining that flourished into a boutique design firm that services the bride with an original sense of style.

Thank you for considering Events by JEM! We look forward to planning an original wedding for you!

13394299b670caa7 1243880064603 NateandAyanna432
Centerpiece
13394299b670caa7 1243880064603 NateandAyanna432

3 Reviews for Events by JEM

Ayanna · Married on 08/16/2008

Jennifer was such a joy to work with! From our first meeting, my husband and I knew that she was something special. Jennifer's attention to detail and innovative ideas coupled with her extensive knowledge of the business and genuine kindness truly made our wedding an event to be remembered!
    Jennifer and her staff were always professional, timely and enthusiastic! With that said, I would absolutely recommend JEM!

Sent on 09/04/2008

keisha · Married on 05/25/2008

professional and creative, fabulous to work with. Wedding party of 25, wedding was on time and no problems.

Sent on 10/03/2008
  • Melia

Melia · Married on 10/14/2006

Let me say that Jennifer, with Events by Jem was truly the best thing that we ever did in planning for our wedding. Jennifer made our wedding extremely special and we can't thank her enough for her brilliant creativity!!

Sent on 05/22/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Events by JEM FAQ

• Spirit of Oya Music Entertainment
    Spirit of Oya Music Entertainment Wedding Musicians

Events by JEM is a wonderful wedding planning company. I remember the first time I sang at one of the weddings they coordinated. Events by JEM made me and my musician feel so comfortable. They made sure we had whatever we needed to perform. The staff treated us, the vendors and guests with the highest level of respect. There is a lot going on the day of a wedding yet Events by JEM handles everything with such grace. Whenever they need me to sing at a wedding I am thrilled to do so because I know it will be a smooth and beautiful day. If you are looking for a really good wedding planning company, I highly recommend Events by JEM. :)

• PO Box 11482 Carson, 90745 See on map