159 Crocker Park Blvd Suite 400, Westlake, OH 44145 Map · Phone number

About Events by Jacquelyn, LLC

Events by Jacquelyn offers a variety of wedding and event planning services and rentals. We are in the Cleveland, Ohio area; however, we are experienced with remote planning and offer our services to the surrounding states as well. At Events by Jacquelyn, we truly pride ourselves in our ability to tailor our services specifically to your needs. We simplify the planning process by taking your wedding and event preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands. Our team has a strong background in research, technology, and database management, so we are always refining and streamlining the event planning process, including our remote planning process. Remote planning? Not a problem. Catholic wedding? We have experience with that as well. We do it all!

Follow Events by Jacquelyn, LLC on

Bridesmaids
c2cb43dee68e97c5 1390863436839 12344023268589674593091308530390

1 Reviews for Events by Jacquelyn, LLC

Elise · Married on 06/17/2013

If you want a wedding planner who will take care of EVERY SINGLE detail and leave you feeling like you barely have to lift a finger, then you want Events by Jacquelyn to plan your wedding! I am a resident physician, and I barely have time to sleep and eat, let alone plan a wedding! And to top it off, I am a perfectionist, so I want my wedding to be flawless without having to put much grunt work into it myself. Thank goodness I found Events by Jacquelyn! Jacquelyn did EVERYTHING - she took me through the basics to the most minor detail I would never even think to cover. She gave me a timeline and helped me with every single item. We were able to work together completely remotely as I basically have no time off to meet with her. She created pinterest boards for my wedding (and every category in it, cake, venue, decorations, etc) and added more pins every day after seeing which ones I liked. She came up with the most creative ideas! For instance, my wedding is outdoors and she found these super adorable white water-proof parasols that are going to serve as both my wedding favor and a “rain plan”. Oh, and they were on clearance and we got them for dirt cheap! She served as an impressive liaison for all of my vendors and got me the best deals. She cc-ed me on all of the emails so I never missed a beat if I did not want to. I was able to be involved just as much as I wanted without being completely overwhelmed with details. I could go on and on about how amazing Events by Jacquelyn is, so I will summarize. Jacquelyn is the most organized (honestly, that girl is totally OCD, but that is the type you want planning your wedding), dedicated (I’m not sure she ever sleeps, actually…), enthusiastic (her laugh is so contagious!), and frugal (she will definitely get you the best deals) wedding planner you will find. I do not know how I would have planned my wedding without her. She is truly incredible at what she does.

Elise Leger

Sent on 02/10/2014

Events by Jacquelyn, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Elise! It was a pleasure working for you!!!

Events by Jacquelyn, LLC FAQ