Amesbury, MA 01913 Map · Phone number

About Events by DESIGN

FULL SERVICE EVENT & WEDDING DESIGN, SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM INVITATIONS

A lot of time goes into planning your special event, and your invitations should be personal, reflect your taste, and set the tone of your occasion.

At EVENTS by DESIGN we have the experience and expertise to create a custom theme accommodating everything from your
save-the-date reminders to invitations, programs, seating charts, place cards, and table numbers. Being unique and personal to you, your event will truly be an affair to remember.

*Packages available to fit your budget.

We also offer "The Sweet Shoppe" a delicious and fun treat for your guests. Beautiful glass containers are filled to the rim with delectable candies that you select! Your guests will feel like a kid again filling their own goody bag with "penny candy." This concept will thrill your guests while causing sweet memories of your special event. The Sweet Shoppe is customized to your theme creating a truly unique display.

Follow Events by DESIGN on

IMG0265
NEWBCBACK2
IMG0222

4 Reviews for Events by DESIGN

Our seating chart for our wedding came out great! It was a poster board with a picture of my fiancé and I and everyones names and table numbers. Very creative and we got tons of compliments. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Cindy · Married on 11/13/2010

I have had numerous occasions to use Events by Design's services. From save the dates, invitations, table cards, seating charts, shower invitations, and birth announcements. Shana always listens to what we want, comes up with a few ideas and once we decide what to go with she goes above and beyond what was originally expected! Her work is all top quality, extremely creative, and specifically designed with you in mind! You would not be disappointed in anything she does!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Of all the vendors I had to deal with for my July 2010 wedding, Events by Design was BY FAR my favorite. Not only was the end product beyond any of my dreams, but Shana was so wonderful to work with, offered great insight beyond the scope of what we hired her for, and everything was handled with timeliness and efficiency.

She came to our house with a massive array of paper samples as well as sample invitations from previous weddings so I could see different options. I'm not sure how long Shana has been in the wedding industry, but after meeting me briefly and listening to my ideas, she was able to help me construct my vision into reality.

My favorite part of working with Shana was that there was no cookie cutter invitation mold she worked from. All of her invitation samples were unique and different. My invitation didn't look like 50 other girls' invitations.

She created out invitations, programs, and favor cards. My colors were blush, champagne and ivory with white feather accents.

One of my guests said that when they opened the invitation, it was so me and that was the highest compliment a bride can have in this day of mass produced wedding world.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Events by DESIGN FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

• Amesbury, 01913 See on map
    9786069506 (Other Phone Number)