Oakland, Oakland, CA 94605 Map · Phone number

About Events by Brianna

Events by Brianna is a wedding planner located in Oakland, California that serves the San Francisco area. She specializes in month of coordination but also offers full, partial, and day of coordination. She incorporates couples’ needs and desires to ensure they have a day fully and completely about them.

Events by Brianna hopes to create lively, lovely wedding events that exceed all expectations. She offers to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious, and double weddings. Two reliable planners work together to ensure nothing falls between the cracks. They offer the following services:

• Budget analysis

Events by Brianna 6
Events by Brianna 7

Kimber · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing and calming

Brianna was beyond amazing. During this entire chaotic process of a wedding, she made it fun, calm and beautiful. She planned everything, from bridal shower, to rehearsal dinner and the day of.

She was there everytime I needed her. Her artistry and professionalism made it so easy to trust her judgement during times I could not make a decision (which was often). She was patient and walked me through the process I was so unfamiliar with.

My wedding far exceeded my expectations. It was everything I could have never dream of. I put everything into her hands and it went off with out a single issue. She kept me calm, grounded and took care of it all so that I could really live and enjoy in that moment. I'll forever be grateful.

I'd recommend her a million times.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Carmen · Married on 09/23/2017

Brianna was amazing! She was very accommodating to how many times I had changed my mind with the venues. She went above and beyond trying to find the right fit for our aesthetic and needs. We had a magical day we will never forget. Our family and friends can’t stop talking about how perfect this day was. ❤️❤️

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Events by Brianna 14
    Events by Brianna 15
    Events by Brianna 16

Ellen · Married on 07/16/2016

I can say that hiring Brianna was one of the best, if not THE best decisions I made during wedding planning. I kind of went back and forth between whether I wanted to allocate funds to a wedding planner, but I knew I definitely needed someone the day-of to make sure everything went smoothly and to have some accountability, as my guests were all coming in out of town. The instant I hired Brianna, SO much of my stress was unloaded and she immediately made me feel like she was going to handle it! Let me give a list of some things that were just wonderful about Brianna:

- She has a wonderful attitude and demeanor that is calm and composed/professional yet sweet and friendly, which is perfect for a wedding planner. She made me feel like I could trust her with everything and she never really gave me a 'No" answer an always went above and beyond to help me! She never made me feel like I was asking for too much and was always willing to help in what ever way.
    - She was so accommodating and flexible when it came to working with the budget that I had. I really did not find this in ANY other vendor, specifically wedding planner vendor that I reached out to in the bay area (and I had reached out to plenty!), who mostly gave me a pompous attitude about how much they needed to charge "in order to ensure the best time and service". She was very understanding of the pressures and was completely willing to work with me.
    - included in her "day of" package she offers to be the main contact for vendors 6 weeks out from the wedding - this is another huge factor and something that not many (if any) vendors offer, in my opinion. She was always responsive to my many emails and contacts starting from when I hired her.
    - She had some referrals such as calligraphy which helped me a ton and who turned out to be great! She also has some insights on decor and such which is always helpful in a wedding planner. The day of our wedding went beautifully and smoothly thanks to her!

Sent on 08/07/2016