Eventi Designs

Miami, FL View map

Eventi Designs is a full service event management and planning company geared to helping brides with every aspect of the wedding planning process. Eventi Designs is dedicated to serving our clients with the highest quality of customer service. With an array of planning packages to chose from, with our most popular "Build Your Own" package, you as a Bride, can rest assure Eventi Designs will be everything you were looking in planners. We are passionate about planning and are prepared to take on any task and challenge at hand.

Eventi Designs prides itself in low quantity events resulting in a high quality product. You can feel at ease knowing your event will receive the attention and dedication it deserves!

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
    Judith Married on 01/16/2010
    Everyone should hire a coordinator for the day of the wedding. And there are none better than Eventi. Christine was detailed oriented, professional, and personable. We all could relax and enjoy the wedding knowing she was in charge.
    Sarah Married on 01/16/2010
    As a member of the wedding party, I was especially grateful to have Christine around. She made it so that I didn't have to worry about all the details and we could all just enjoy the evening. She sent us an itinerary before the wedding, picked everything off and made sure it was where it was supposed to be, and put everything back together afterwords so it was all ready to take home. Christine was more than helpful and worth every penny!
    Caitlin Married on 01/16/2010
    Eventi Designs was absolutely wonderful. I used them for Day-Of coordination. I worked closely with Christine, although did have a meeting with Vanessa and she was there for the day-of. Christine was a joy to work with. She was on-top of everything. Even though I only booked her for the Day-Of, I could e-mail her with any questions leading up to my wedding and she would respond immediately. She came for a walk-thru at the venue and Church and had fabulous ideas which helped make my wedding an absolute dream. Eventi Designs created a complete timeline from start to finish the day of the wedding down to the minute and gave a copy to the rest of my vendors so they knew exactly the timing of everything...and they kept the DJ on top of the toasts/specific dances/bouquet toss, etc! Christine even emailed my entire wedding party a mini-itinerary of where they need to be and when and asked that they contact her with any questions rather than myself and the groom- which was such a relief because the week before our wedding was so stressful!
    The Day-Of the wedding Christine helped me get down the aisle (making sure the programs, pictures, etc were at the church before the guests arrived...which she picked up a car load from our hotel with programs, bubbles, vases, etc the night before!) and she even came out to the limo to pin my dads boutineer on!
    Once we arrived at the reception both Christine and Vanessa were there and had set-up everything exactly how I had specified...and even added small little details like wrapping the pen that people signed our matted photograph with purple ribbon and added little crystals (seriously...they get down to the very tiniest detail but it makes everything that much better!) When my bustle was coming loose, Christine ran over with a white safety pin and fixed me! The girls had a plate with snacks just for my husband and I when we arrived, and kept the drinks flowing!
    I seriously cannot say enough about these girls...they were amazing. I know my wedding day would not have gone as smooth as at did without them....I didn't have to worry about a THING!
    I definitely recommend them and will use them again for any events I may have in the future!

Deals

Eventi Designs 1
Gift
Receive a $25.00 gift certificate towards your wedding gown preservation with a booking of any Eventi Designs Event Management packages. Brides, don't let your wedding dress collect dust and turn yellow. Preserve your gown with the Wedding Gown Preservation Co. Since 1913. Eventi Designs is a proud authorized dealer. If you are an Eventi Clients, we will pick up your dress upon return of your honeymoon, examine for stains, pack and ship your dress to the Wedding Gown Preservation's facilities. Usually about 6-8 weeks after, your dress will arrive at your door step, preserved in an easy to store box. Guaranteed for 20 years! Retail Price: $195.00 www.gownpreservation.com

Miami, 33143

Monday: 11:00 AM-6:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM-6:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM-6:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM-6:00 PM Friday: Available Upon Request Saturday: Out on Events Sunday: Closed
Location of (Eventi Designs)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding