Event Wedding Planning

Month-of-Wedding Coordination

Last-Minute Wedding Planning

Wedding Officiant Services

Sandals Vacations & Weddingmoons

Contact us to discuss your Wedding Planning options today!

weddings@eventweddingplanning.com

714-544-0007

Serving Southern California and beyond.

Haley Married on 07/18/2015
    I have to say Diane is the best!!!! Not only is her work ethic fabulous, she is a kind, sweet person. I was extremely satisfied with her service at my wedding. I had a good size wedding at the beach. If something goes wrong then she will fix it. I had an outdoor wedding ceremony on the beach and with my good luck it started rain. We heard it was going to rain a week prior. I emailed the hotel and they said usually when it says its going to rain it just passes over and not to worry. Mind you, it was sunny all week. Well, 15 minutes prior to the wedding ceremony it wasn't just raining, it was down pouring and so were my tears lol! I had to make a really tough decision which she helped me with. I really didn't want the ceremony inside the reception area. All the guests happened to be a little late arriving and it gave us opportune time to see if the rain would stop and it did. Diane rounded everybody up to the ceremony site outside. I got my beautiful beach ceremony and it was all fun after that. She kept with the schedule and all the vendors were great and on time. I just wish it didn't go by so fast, it was amazing and perfect! I received many compliments from guest after about how my wedding was the best and how much fun everyone had. Best day of our lives, and I'm so glad it was Diane to make our wedding day perfect.

Event Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you Haley for such wonderful words! - I loved every second working with you! And OMG! It was extremely heartbreaking for me, to bear "pouring rain news" to you, especially while you were getting your makeup on - that was the HARDEST decisions I had to make that day; to have to tell you we'd have to move indoors... However, I am soo thankful someone heard your prayers and the clouds quickly departed - It was pretty amazing how that worked out!
    I am just soo grateful to have worked with you on such a special day, I truly loved working with you and your entire family! I will never forget your wedding! Cheers to you! - Diane
    Alexander Married on 04/25/2015
    Diane went above and beyond, her ideas, professionalism and hard work really paid off.... she even brought sheers to trim the plants around the venue because the professional gardener on site didn't do his job up to her expectations. Our event went very smooth she really knows her stuff ! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Event Wedding Planning's reply:

Ohhhh.. Alex - You are too funny & sweet! Your wedding was "Exciting"! The Mansion was crazy & beautiful, despite the landscaping, of course. However, being the speedy problem solver I am, I knew at rehearsal those dreadful dead plants and dead flowers needed to GO! With my 20+ years background in photography, there was NO WAY I was going to let any photographer take aisle images with dead flowers/landscaping as the background... And we did our best to clear what we could... But WOW, What a beautiful day it was! From the flowing cocktails to the loads of laughter from every corner of the property, it was amazing! I know every wedding vendor hired had a great time as well! - And as you know, we loved it!
    I truly Thank You Alex for hiring us, letting me shop with your bride, toasting to cocktails waaay ahead of the wedding date and most of all, for being a wonderful couple to plan with, we will never forget your big day!
    Cheers! - Diane
    Laurel Married on 04/25/2015
    Diane is amazing! She made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. In a state that is typically sunny 95% of the year, it rained on our wedding day. Diane was on top of having alternate plans for our dinner and reception. She made sure everything was reorchestrated and setup perfectly. When the gardener failed to clean up the garden, Diane and her team trimmed the dead roses, swept up the leaves, and groomed the property. She goes above and beyond! Not to mention she gave us advice and direction on other vendors she recommended for photography, officiant, bakers, etc.

I have personally recommended Diane to other friends and they are going to use her for their wedding this summer!

Event Wedding Planning's reply:

Gorgeous Laurel, you know I adore you! What a time we had planning your big day! It never seemed like we were wedding planning, it was way to easy & fun! Your wedding was crazy-fun and entertaining. And of course you looked stunning!
    Multi-tasking is what I do best and we had a great time doing it, even trimming the landscape of dead plants/flowers! The pre-wedding shopping for the best flowers, for fabrics and of course, our late night talks with cocktails. And I am extremely glad you used some of my preferred vendors too, they are amazing and rocked it!
    Nothing could make me happier than making sure you had the best time, especially the surprise we had waiting for you right after the ceremony! I was like a little kid getting the horse up the long estate driveway, sooo excited, especially when NO ONE knew about it.... It surprised all! Haha!
    I thank you for being such an amazing couple to work with and to be friends with. Your day was special, and will never be forgotten! Cheers to you! - Diane

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

A Moment To Cherish A Moment To Cherish Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for a wedding planner who will get the job done, Event Wedding Planning is the one you want! Diane's professionalism, attention to detail, flexible and joyful attitude makes the wedding couple's biggest day a very relaxed and carefree experience! She diligently works to make sure that the wedding day is exactly what the couple wants...and like a conductor of a symphony orchestra, she masterfully delivers their dream! I would HIGHLY recommend Diane to you if you are in need of an excellent and competent wedding planner.

Suzanne M. Smith Designs Suzanne M. Smith Designs Wedding Florists

Dianne and her crew are fun, detailed and will get the job done! You can trust your day will be smooth and relaxed with Event Wedding Planning behind the scenes!!

Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services Wedding Decor & Lighting

Di and her company is an absolute pleasure to work with. Very friendly, organized, out-going and accommodating..looking forward to many more events to come

Tustin, 92780
Location of (Event Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding