Waynesboro, VA 22980 Map Phone number

About Event Stylist

Hi my name is Brittany, Dianna and I would love to make your BIG day extraordinary. Together we make a great team to get all your styling needs accomplished on your day, one less thing you have to stress over! We offer On-Site services as well as services done at The Cutting Edge. Our service include Hair and Make up.

Brittany has been doing hair since 2008. She started her career in MO and shortly after moved to VA. She loves to create beautiful styles that make you look and feel your best on your Big Day.

Dianna has worked as a massage therapist/esthetician since 2008. Dianna provides both air-brush and traditional makeup applications that to enhance your natural beauty.

All products used are natural and free of Parabens, Phthalate, Mineral Oil and Fragrance Free. All Vegan makeup is available if requested.

Congratulations on this special day, it comes once in your life why not make it extra special with on site services! Please feel free to email us @ eventstylist540@gmail.com

Check us out on Facebook: facebook.com/EventStylist540

image
fbimg1468117042840

7 Reviews for Event Stylist

Anne 路 Married on 04/02/2016

I SEARCHED for reasonably priced hair and make up for our wedding, I wanted to pay for hair and make up for my bridal party. I found Brittany(hair) & Diana(make up) on wedding wire and they were fabulous!! I have a group of rough and tumble bridesmaids and every single one of them looked absolutely fabulous on wedding day. After professional hair and make up each of the bridesmaids said they would absolutely book a professional when they were going out or needed photos for a special occasion in the future. Multiple of us had hair that usually won't hold a style for long, everyone's hair was still holding a style the day after and it wasn't stiff or uncomfortable. Make up still looked fabulous at the end of the night. I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Christie 路 Married on 10/11/2014

Brittany and Diana went well over my expectations! Very professional, punctual, and both did an excellent job! They both worked with me to accommodate my situation. Since I had no bridesmaids in my wedding, they helped me considerably the morning of my wedding. I would recommend them both to anyone! Excellent job!!!

Sent on 03/02/2015
  • User4368579 路 2+ years ago

Brittany did a fantastic job on the hair for the entire bridal party. She was very quick and efficient! She came right to the house where we were all getting ready and did 8 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, a flower girl, and a bridal updo. Some came with pictures of what they wanted, and others just described what they envisioned. Everyone was completely satisfied though! When one bridesmaid decided last minute she wanted her hair done, Brittany remained very flexible and calm, despite her tight schedule with another wedding in the afternoon.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Event Stylist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

• Waynesboro, 22980 See on map