725 Kirkland Ave, Kirkland, WA 98033 Map · Phone number

Event Source NW 4
  • Alex

Alex Eppenauer · Married on 08/25/2019

Troy is the best!

I was so excited to have Troy do our wedding and he did not disappoint! Troy was very responsive and easy to communicate with and really helped us figure out how we wanted our reception to go. He provided speakers and sound for both the ceremony and reception which was super helpful. He is also so funny and really makes sure everyone is having a great time. Throughout the night, he always asked us if we were ready to starts speeches, games, etc and even went around during dinner to ask for music requests from all of the tables. Everyone told me how much fun they had and a lot of that was due to Troy! Thank you, Troy!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

Troy is AMAZING! I couldn’t of found a better MC for our wedding. Everyone still tells me how much fun they had and it was the best wedding they’ve been to. It unfortunately started to rain but that didn’t stop everyone, troy kept the party going, no one even cared they were soaked! He’s very easy going and really personable, I would hire him for any other event going forward and I recommend him to everyone! Book fast because you won’t want anyone else!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Event Source NW 5
    Event Source NW 6
    Event Source NW 7

AJ · Married on 05/20/2017

Troy came highly recommended to us from a hard-to-impress family member who had seen him in action a number of times. After meeting with him my now wife and I decided he was our guy! Troy was the perfect balance of engaging high energy to get people on the dance floor and professionalism for the more serious parts of the wedding. Guest after guest came up to us at the end of the night and said our reception was the most fun of one they could remember - we know this is due to having super fun friends and a fabulous DJ that kept everyone in the partying mood! Would hands down recommend Troy for your wedding.

PS - his photo booth props were amazing! 100% worth it.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Event Source NW 8

Event Source NW FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 0
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Rebekah Ross Platinum Weddings and Events
    Rebekah Ross Platinum Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I recently completed my first event with Event Source NW, and all I can say is WOW. The whole team was amazing to watch and interact with. They were professional at all times, but added so much incredible energy and really kept everyone engaged. They worked together so seamlessly, down to the smallest detail. Weather for DJ or MC services (or both!) I HIGHLY recommend Event Source NW. As a professional, I thoroughly enjoyed working with them, and as a bride they are my #1 choice for my wedding day.

• f7 photography
    f7 photography Wedding Photographers

We had the privilege of working alongside Kristal Joiner of Weddings by Kristal and the guys at Event Source Northwest this past summer. Love, fun, and excitement was everywhere at Sarly and Jamie’s wedding. Kristal and her team not only kept the party going, but also coordinated the day and made sure that everything ran smoothly. As a photographer, it is so great when we get to work with folks that help take care of the small details. It just makes our job so much easier and makes the bride and groom virtually stress free which allows us to capture even more beautiful moments in the day.

• 725 Kirkland Ave Kirkland, 98033 See on map