Hialeah, FL 33015 Map · Phone number

About Event Rentals, Inc

event rentals is a party, wedding and special events rental company with a full range of rental products and services, serving Miami Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe and Collier counties.

our extensive product collections and rental solutions range from custom pieces, to basic rental products in a range of price points. we are full service company with boutique manufacturing, collections and deliverables. whether you are a commerical or residential customer, or industry professional producing a corporate event, fundraising gala, wedding, or private party, the principle is the same.... it has to be visual, unique, memorable, exceptional.

visit our showroom or website to view our linen collections, table top and themed decor, catering equipment, floral vases, and much, much more.

Follow Event Rentals, Inc on

eventrentalslogowithtag
yourwedding wehavesomethingforthat

15 Reviews for Event Rentals, Inc

Elsie · Married on 01/19/2019

I will be calling Event Planners for ALL my future needs! They never rushed me to get my order and on to the next thing. They listened to my vision and made suggestions that made everything even better. They were courteous, perfectly timely and a delight to work with! I'm so happy I found them!

Sent on 01/27/2012

Catherine · Married on 04/25/2015

Mayra is a true gem and one of the best wedding vendors we worked with. From the moment we met Mayra, we knew she would capture our vision. She was recommended to us by the former Shula's wedding coordinator and we are so lucky to have found Mayra! Every time we met with Mayra, she was always willing to accommodate my work schedule. She also gave us many great tips on how to save money on wedding details/favors/etc. She is great with communication and would often reach out to me during the planning process to see how it was going. The night before our wedding, she dropped off all of the chairs, linens, chargers, napkins, etc and sent me several picture messages so I would have peace of mind. She even went as far as to ensure that each table had the appropriate number of chairs, napkins, chargers, etc. Her extreme attention to detail and making her clients happy is very rare to find, especially in the wedding industry. I would recommend Mayra to anyone looking for traditional or unique event rental supplies. Her prices are very reasonable compared to many other vendors.

Sent on 08/13/2015
  • User4347500 · event on: 07/26/2014

I contracted Event Rentals for my Bridal shower this past July. Mayra was amazing!! A few weeks before my shower, I went to Mayra's showroom and she had such great ideas. I was really struggling with some things and Mayra made it so easy. She set up a demo table for me and she laid out the tablecloth, napkins and chiavari chairs. I brought my centerpieces to the showroom so I could visualize the tables for my bridal shower better. I rented my chiavari chairs, satin napkins and seat cushions from her. She was available to talk when I had questions and I never felt rushed when speaking with her. Her staff arrived on time and they were very friendly. I plan to use her for future events and rent my charger plates for my wedding from her. I am a very happy customer.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Award

Event Rentals, Inc FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware