Event Glamour

Danvers, Massachusetts View map Visit website

Event Glamour is a beauty and health business based in Danvers, Massachusetts. The team, which is made up of Lia Giacalone and Ashley Giacalone, serve couples and their bridal party at weddings all throughout New England. They take great pride in bringing “beauty to you” on your big day.

Event Glamour is available for all parts of your wedding celebration. They can help you prepare for engagement photos, boudoir photos, trash the dress, bachelorette parties, ceremonies, and receptions. Their specialty is wedding hair and airbrush makeup. Before your wedding, they can provide you with consultations and hair and makeup trials. Couples can have them handle their blowouts, textured styling, extensions and updos/ styling. You can also request tanning services such as airbrush or spray. As for your makeup, they can accommodate a wide range of looks varying from natural to glamorous. Their makeup services include:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$99

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
    Kristen Married on 06/23/2017
    Ashley is amazing at make up and extremely flexible and professional! She truly just wants to make you the happiest you can be! I highly recommend her!
    Kate Married on 06/10/2017
    I was married on June 10 and had Ashley do my makeup as well as 4 of my bridesmaids. She was great! She was very friendly and was flexible with her time on wedding day while working with the hair stylist that we used. I was nervous at my trial that I would look too done up, but she worked with me to make changes so that I was happy with the result. For the wedding she remembered everything that I wanted and I loved my makeup! I had never used airbrush before, but it stayed on for the whole night. Ashley listened to what my bridesmaids were looking for so that we all looked perfect. She also accepts Venmo payments which is very convenient. I highly recommend Ashley!
    Abby Married on 10/01/2016
    So happy with the quality of Ashley's makeup services - highly recommend having her for your airbrush makeup! I did not use Lia for my hair, but I have been in another wedding that used her and she is fantastic as well! Highly recommend!

Deals

Event Glamour 1
Discount
All weddings from January through March will receive a 20% off discount for all services.

Danvers Danvers, Massachusetts, 01923
781-205-2456
Location of (Event Glamour)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding