Decatur, GA 30073 Map · Phone number

About Event Effects

Dear Brides and Grooms:

Congratulations on your upcoming engagement!!

As you will discover in the months to come, planning a wedding can be exciting and trying at the same time. But not to worry Event Effects is here to help.

We are committed to the highest level of customer service and producing an event that is totally reflective of our clients. Our wedding and reception templates make it easy for our clients to come up with ideas while we assist them in turning their ideas into an elegant stress-fee event.

With over 15 years of experience in the wedding industry you can trust us to assist you during the planning stages of your special day. Our offered coordinating packages go from day of services at the ceremony, to a full wedding and reception planning package. Because we feel the floral needs are different for each wedding, your floral package will be customized to fit your individual needs. We also understands how hard it is to find good wedding professionals, on our preferred vendors list you will find what we consider the best wedding professionals and venues in the Atlanta area.

We hope to hear from you in the near future and remember, you have already said "Yes" let us help you with the rest.

Your Friends At Event Effects.

• Kris Lavender
LR13
LR22

6 Reviews for Event Effects

Arianne · Married on 09/24/2005

Sabrina did a great job with my floral arrangements and with the planning of my wedding. She was extremely detail oriented, organized and an overall pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Faye · Married on 02/14/2002

I was impressed with Sabrina from the very first conversation. She had a passionation about coordinating weddings that set my mind at peace about trusting her with one of the most important days of my life.

From the first day I turned all of my plans over to her, until my wedding - I was comfortable with her knowledge of the details of planning a wedding to remember.

Sabrina was so impressive that another friend who was getting married within a couple of months of my wedding day, hired her to coordinate her wedding as well.

I still call my wedding day the happiest day of my life.

Thank you Sabrina, for making my day a day to remember

Sent on 06/02/2010
  • Soon2bMrsDouglass

Najah · Married on 03/21/2010

Event Effects did a very nice job in helping to pull my day together. I had a few hiccup on my day and event effects took care of the whole thing without even stressing me out.

Thanks

Sent on 04/07/2010

Event Effects FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination