1675 Newbridge Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Evence by Jonathon Page

A wedding-only company, we deliver perfection for every single bride and groom we meet! Offering the best DJ & MC team in Long Island, Evence Weddings has quickly become a big a well known name among venues.

We offer DJ & MCs, lighting, up lighting, photo booths, photography, cotton candy, casino tables, photography, live musicians an more! Visit our website now and check out our videos!

Follow Evence by Jonathon Page on

Evence by Jonathon Page 5
Evence by Jonathon Page 6
Evence by Jonathon Page 7

Heather · Married on 11/11/2017

Where do I begin....Jonathan and the whole crew were amazing!!!!! I couldn’t Thank Page for helping me through my planning process and for an amazing night!!! If you’re looking for an amazing crew to work with Evence by JP is your go to company!!!! They have the WHOLE package...Music, Photography and Videography!!!!! Don’t hesitate, question or go the wrong way....Jonathan and the Evence Crew is the way to go!! My husband and I are extremely happy and satisfied with everything from our wedding day...the MC Jonathan, the DJ and music, Slava and his amazing photography, and our fun photo booth with customized props!!!! Thank you so much Jonathan for helping Igor and I have a night to remember!!!!!

Evence by Jonathon Page 8
    Evence by Jonathon Page 13
    Evence by Jonathon Page 14
  • GreeneBunny

Joanna · Married on 06/10/2017

I have no idea why, but I thought finding a DJ was one of the hardest vendors to find. I just didn't feel "comfortable" with the countless companies I initially spoke to, and during wedding planning I knew to always trust my gut. My husband and I had our DJ companies narrowed down to the final two, and we decided to meet them both on the same day during a wedding expo. After we met with Jonathon and Elkin we did not question who we were going to hire for our wedding. We all just blended perfectly together. There was one small hiccup during the wedding process which got me "stressed" for a good week, but Jonathon was able to solve it ASAP (thank you again!). The wedding day itself Jonathon was able to get the party going, and everyone was telling me how great he was throughout our wedding. Elkin was GREAT and he had everyone dancing from the beginning to end, and people not being on the dance floor was one of my biggest fears since we had a day time wedding. Also, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jonathon for being able to find Harry Potter props for our Photobooth- everyone loved it! You will not only get a DJ/MC when you hire Evence, but you will get a friend for life. I still bother him on occasion :P

Julia · Married on 03/26/2017

Jonathan and the entire Evence team were amazing. From the first meeting to the last dance they exceeded our expectations. Jonathan was not only accessible 24/7 but made everything easy and stress free. Everyone commented on how great Jonathan and Elkin were and how much they enjoyed the music. Thanks again for everything! You guys are really the best!

Evence by Jonathon Page Pricing

Evence by Jonathon Page Price Rates

Evence by Jonathon Page FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 280.00