2935 NE 7th Street Unit 315, Ocala, FL 34470 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Euro Entertainment

You are looking for fun, style, a party….even a little bit of class. With me you get a little bit of everything. I am "The Wedding Singer" ……..Lloyd Dobler holding up the boom box in "Say Anything" …….."Van Wilder" the Party Liaison with the musical repertoire of John Cusack and Jack Black in "High Fidelity".

The musical experience began for me at the age of 15 where I began DJing at Skate Mania. Even at a young age music weaved it's way into the fabric of my life. From teaching people how to Shuffle Skate, the Chicken Dance and announcing the winners of the speed skate race I learned how to make sure that everyone was enjoying themselves and having a good time. It was important then to make sure that the adults were having just as much fun as the kids …. if not more. Through 14 years I adopted this to my style as I moved from the rink, to the night club, to the celebration of some of the most memorable events in many people's lives. There is something very personal to me about sharing these moments and it is my genuine goal to make your event a day to remember for the rest of your life. On your wedding day, let me create an award winning soundtrack of your Love Story.

I currently reside in Ocala, Florida and can meet you anywhere you are. I don't ask you to come to a stuffy little office because I want to meet you in real life. Let's do lunch, have coffee or just sit and chat. Apart from being your own personal "Party Liason", I also spend everyday enjoying the two most beautiful ladies in my life. My lovely wife and our amazing new daughter are the reasons men write love songs.

--Stephen Wexler a/k/a DJ Euro

Please visit my website at www.djeuroentertainment.com

bfee270348474159 1251996496313 18
bfee270348474159 1251996496313 18

4 Reviews for Euro Entertainment

jackson · Married on 08/24/2009

The absolute best around. He was great to work with and fit in great with everyone!

Sent on 08/31/2009

James · Married on 04/18/2009

Stephen Wexler was very professional and comes highly recommended. He asked for few things and we were glad to oblige. We provided him with a few edited versions of songs we needed for our ceremony and an audio track for our singer. He agreed to perform our ceremony last-minute which was not originally contracted (he was only contracted for the reception). He was punctual, professional and kept the reception moving and the people happy. He is quick on his feet and quickly overcame obstacles with the venue making them workable.

My only recommendation we learned is we'd emailed some changes and files to him which he did not receive and later found were incorrectly marked as junk mail which was not his fault. I would recommend if you send any information to a vendor (especially at the last minute) make sure you call them to confirm they received it. Luckily, I brought the changes with me which he was still able to integrate into the ceremony.

Very highly recommended. Would gladly use him again.

James Ford
    www.maxwellford.wordpress.com
    www.jamesford.wordpress.com

Sent on 04/29/2009

Natalie · Married on 04/18/2009

DJ Euro was great to work with. Prior to the wedding, he was responsive, very professional and highly organized. At the wedding, he was a very skillful emcee and kept my guests on the dance floor, which was very important to me. I intend to use him for all of my future large scale entertaining needs.

Sent on 04/30/2009

Award

Euro Entertainment FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Euro Entertainment 1
    Wedding Wire
    When you contact Euro Entertainment mention that you saw us on "Wedding Wire" to receive a $50 credit towards your event.

• 2935 NE 7th Street Unit 315 Ocala, 34470 See on map
    3522074492 (Phone number)
    3522169133 (Other Phone Number)