Middleton, WI 53562 Map · Phone number

About Etikette

Etikette is a design studio with a focus on letterpress wedding stationery, birth announcements, party invitations, personal and business correspondence, lifestyle and event photography, and branding.

I am located in Middleton, Wisconsin, just minutes from our capital, Madison.

priuttbabyshower2
priuttbabyshower2
4c578b391640087c etikette tridiamond srgb
nguyenwedding1

3 Reviews for Etikette

Jill did an amazing job with our invites, RSVP cards and thanks yous. We wanted something unique that reflected our personalities, and Jill executed it perfectly! Her attention to detail and passion for what she does are unmatched.

Sent on 06/15/2016

I really enjoyed working with Jill. She was receptive to ideas that I shared with her and came up with creative and beautiful possibilities. We were very happy with the invitations she created for us. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Katie · Married on 07/21/2012

I don't even know where to begin, Jill is absolutely amazing!! The first time I met with Jill to talk about the invitations at a local coffee shop, she asked such wonderful questions, like, what did we had in mind as far as color schemes and wedding themes. There were so many different options, from paper to fonts and colors; it was amazing. I thought it was going to be overwhelming but she made the process so easy. She knew how to narrow down our ideas and customize the invites to make them perfect for our day! She customized every aspect of our wedding invitations. Jill worked with our budget and gave us multiple options on how to give us everything that we wanted while staying on budget. The proofs were beautiful. When she sent the first proof, it was the first time it really dawned on me that we were actually getting married and I got really excited! Jill was always there to answer questions and willing to make yet again one more change. Not only did Jill help with our invitations, but she would also email me with recommendations of other vendors that might be of use for our wedding. I have received so many compliments on our invitations! To any brides and grooms out there looking for invites, Jill is the one for you. She will work with you to make the invites yours and she will go out of her way to make them perfect for your day!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Etikette FAQ

• What services do you provide? Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Shipping

• Middleton, 53562 See on map