20330 N Deer Park Blvd Suite 102, Palatine, IL 60067 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Etherheal Beauty

Hello gorgeous! First of all I would like to congratulate you on your upcoming nuptial!

So you’ve found your soulmate, perfect dream dress, shoes and all the accessories that go with it. What’s next? With all the running around you’ll be doing finding the right reception hall, photographer and floral arrangements leading up to your special day; leave your beauty woes with Etherheal Beauty. We are a traveling team of professional hair and makeup artist with years of experience to back us up and a portfolio on hand.

?I truly believe that hiring the right hair and makeup artist for your special day will not only make you look beautiful and feel confident but it will complete your overall vision. You’ve dreamed about this moment since you where a little girl. We would be honored to take part in making your dream into a reality.

Lots of Love,

Rhea Policarpio

Follow Etherheal Beauty on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD

Videos 1 Video

34 Reviews for Etherheal Beauty

Jozel B. · Married on 12/08/2020

Wedding makeup and hair

Rhea and her team were a dream to work with. From the hair/makeup trial to the wedding day, Rhea has been so professional and a great communicator. She really listened to what I want and was open to any changes. I used to be scared to speak up about any changes with my makeup and hair with other stylists but not with Rhea. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed on my wedding day. She made sure I got what I envisioned. I received so many compliments about my hair and makeup. I would highly highly recommend Rhea and her team.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/12/2019

Rhea is THE best!

I should first disclose that Rhea has been my hairstylist for nearly 5 years now and if you knew how picky I am with my hair, you’d understand how amazing Rhea is. When I got engaged in 2018, I naturally wanted Rhea to be my stylist for my big day. She had never put makeup on me but she is so talented that I had no doubt about choosing her. We scheduled a trial which I’m so glad I did because what I thought I wanted did not turn out to be the most practical style and I had time to think about what I did want. Closer to the date, Rhea sent me a schedule for the day. I knew what time my bridesmaids and I had to be there. I had 3 bridesmaids, as well as my mom and my niece, for hair and makeup. Rhea had an assistant for the day (and her assistant was just as amazing!). They were there on time, set up all their tools in a timely manner and the whole process was smooth. My bridesmaids, my mom and I felt pampered and beautiful! The way they made my mom feel was most special to me and I can’t thank them enough for that. If you’re still “shopping” around and stumble upon this review, I’m telling you, look no further. Rhea is not only the best of the best, she is also unbelievably reliable and sweet as can be! I always tell her, if only my hair grew faster and I were richer, I’d go see her once a week!!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Linda · Married on 12/23/2017

Thank you both for the amazing hairstyles you created for Erica's wedding. Everyone looked and felt so beautiful! You were both a pleasure to work with. You definitely will be recommended highly to our friends and family.
    Hope you had a wonderful Xmas and have a Happy and Healthy 2018!
    Love from the Lopata Family

Sent on 12/30/2017

Etherheal Beauty Pricing

Etherheal Beauty Price Rates

Etherheal Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Etherheal Beauty 1
    Free Airbrush Upgrade
    Look your best on your Wedding Day! Contact us and mention this Ad for a free upgrade to airbrush makeup!

• 20330 N Deer Park Blvd, Suite 102 Palatine, 60067 See on map
    Always open for business.
    Location of (Etherheal Beauty)