Etherheal Beauty Reviews

Etherheal Beauty 4
Etherheal Beauty 5
Etherheal Beauty 6

Linda · Married on 12/23/2017

Thank you both for the amazing hairstyles you created for Erica's wedding. Everyone looked and felt so beautiful! You were both a pleasure to work with. You definitely will be recommended highly to our friends and family.
    Hope you had a wonderful Xmas and have a Happy and Healthy 2018!
    Love from the Lopata Family

Etherheal Beauty 7
    Etherheal Beauty 8
    Etherheal Beauty 9

Brittany · Married on 12/16/2017

She was very accommodating and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone her work speaks for itself.

Rona · Married on 12/15/2017

I don’t trust anyone with my hair but Rhea! I would definitely recommend her if you’re looking for someone to regularly! She knows exactly what you want and will do what it takes to do that!

Juliana · Married on 11/05/2017

This past Sunday I was a Bridesmaid in my best friends wedding. Let me tell you.... Rhea and her team did a OUTSTANDING job!!!! Between Rhea, Ashley (hair) and Bethany (makeup), the entire bridal party got glammed up and beautified right on time. First of all, I am very picky about my hair and makeup. Putting all my trust in Ashley and Bethany, they did not disappoint. Not only did they do what I asked for, but throughout the process of Bethany doing my makeup, she made sure I liked what she was doing and told me to be honest if something was not right. This made me feel like she did have my best interest at heart. When getting my hair done with Ashley, she put in my extensions, curled and teased me up. Normally when I wear my clip ins all day I am in pain about a hour later. Not this time. I don't know what she did but they stayed in the entire day and the best part...I could not even feel them. I looked like a million bucks, but most important, they made me FEEL like a million bucks and that is what its all about! I would 100% recommend Rhea and her team to anyone who is looking for a fun, professional experience. When my day comes, they will for sure be my glam squad!

Leticia · Married on 08/19/2017

I booked Rhea because a friend of mine mentioned she was amazing. I couldn't be happier with how awesome she was to work with, how responsive and great she was! On the days leading up to my wedding she helped me get the look I wanted down and when it came to the day of my girls and I looked amazing! I loved her so much she became my permanent hair stylist! I definitely recommend her to anyone wanting a personable and amazing experience! Thank you girl!!

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

Rhea did both my hair and makeup for my wedding. Leading up to the wedding we scheduled time together to do the bridal trial and she took her time with me to make sure I was completely happy with the entire look. I had shown her pictures of what my vision was and she was able to create it exactly! She is definitely a perfectionist in the best way possible because that means she only wants what is perfect for her clients! On the day of the wedding she had all her makeup laid out and I saw some new makeup palettes that just came in - I asked if we could try them out - on the day of my wedding and she was all for it! That goes to show how flexible she can be and can easily switch gears in any environment....and I’ve never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. The pictures turned out beautifully too with how the hair and makeup was done. I would absolutely recommend Rhea (and have!) for hair and makeup !

Etherheal Beauty 10
    Etherheal Beauty 11
    Etherheal Beauty 12

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

I had a hard time finding a hair stylist for my wedding, but I'm so glad I was able to book Rhea! I remembered admiring another bride's hair for her wedding and immediately contacted Rhea on Facebook. She is the sweetest! She knew exactly what look I wanted for my wedding day and executed it perfectly! It even survived the wind during our outside photos :) I absolutely loved my hair, thanks, Rhea!

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2016

Rhea was absolute great! Since the moment I reach out to her for information about pricing for my bridal party's hair and makeup, she was so nice and flexible. She did an awesome job with my hair and makeup, I only had to tell her once what look I was going for, and she absolutely nailed it! My bridesmaids were so happy too and most importantly my mother (which is so hard to please) was so happy with her whole look!
    I would happily recommend Rhea and her team to any bride that is looking for an awesome and professional hair and makeup artist!
    Jennifer Santoro

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

Rhea did such a great job with my hair and makeup for my wedding day! I felt so comfortable sharing pictures with her of my vision. She truly came through and made me feel so beautiful for my big day! I would recommend Rhea to anyone!!!

Lynn · Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Etherheal Beauty. Rhea and her team were awesome. I got married in Lake Geneva so they had to travel to me. They showed up on time, worked within my schedule and were friendly and talkative the whole time. They made getting ready such a fun experience. Most importantly, we all looked so beautiful! All my girls were so happy with their make up and hair. The pictures were so beautiful. I could not have been happier.

Rhea and her team are so incredibly talented and professional. They traveled to our wedding destination in Lake Geneva and all arrived on time and ready to make us look gorgeous. Rhea established a schedule prior to the day, that worked out perfectly. I had 8 bridesmaids, the mothers, and of course me to get hair and makeup done and everything went smoothly. They worked well with us to accomplish the looks that we all wanted and offered their expert opinions on what would look best. We have never felt more beautiful! I was so extremely happy with Etherheal Beauty and would recommend them over and over again for hair and makeup services.

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2016

Rhea is a truly amazing and passionate makeup artist! Her work is celebrity status worthy! I was fortunate enough to have her travel to Cabo to do makeup on me and my bridal party, 7 women in total, for my destination wedding! She really listens to what you want and can do anything! I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day and so did my girls! Everyone looked so beautiful! I highly recommend Rhea!!!

I am so happy I went with Rhea for my wedding day! My maid of honor recommended her and I couldn't be more pleased with the choice. I was worried because I didn't spend a whole lot of time thinking about hair/make-up before going to my trial, but Rhea quickly put me at ease. She was incredibly patient and professional, and soon we came up with a great look for the day. Once the day arrived, both Rhea and Ashley (who did our hair) did a fabulous job. Not only did my bridesmaids absolutely love their looks, but so many people came up to us commenting on them as well. Top of the line work!

Diana · Married on 10/10/2015

I found Rhea from a referral and I'm so glad I took a chance on her. She responded to my calls and texts very quickly. Very accommodating to my schedule. I did 2 bridal trials with her, only because I wasn't prepared with the look I was going for. She eased my mind and we both found a look that I could see myself on my wedding day. On the day of, Rhea and her team was very professional, nice and followed the time schedule pretty well. She made me feel and look very beautiful. My girls had nothing but good feedback on their hair and makeup. Because hair and makeup is an art, I did spend more than I wanted to. I wish Rhea's services was less pricey, but she was worth it. She is very up to date with the trends but also can tell what look you are trying to aim for. I am glad I took a chance on her because hair and makeup was one of the things that exceeded my expectations. Thanks Rhea!!!

• I

Ivy · Married on 09/20/2015

Rhea is amazing! She did such an awesome job with my hair and make up! I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day.

Nicole · Married on 11/08/2014

I can't say enough positive things about Rhea and her team!!! I had a vision of all my bridesmaids and I getting ready at my house the morning of my wedding. Rhea and her fantastic wonder team made it happen! The girls were all super friendly and came prepared for everything my girls wanted. The makeup was phenomenal from the faces that wore makeup everyday and wanted a heavier look to the faces that were more light and natural. The hairstyles stayed in all night and each bridesmaid loved their style. Rhea was there for me for the haircut trim before the wedding, the makeup trial (that I used the day of my engagement pics!), and I continue to see her for every haircut, makeup, or eyebrow tinting/waxing need! :) When I'm with Rhea I feel like I'm hanging out with a friend, she is the easiest person to talk to and you feel so comfortable in her hands. When you are walking down the aisle with all those eyes on you, you need to feel your best and I don't think I would have had I gone to any other place. I felt amazing, and you will too when you book this vendor!!! :)

Rachael · Married on 09/20/2014

I had a fantastic experience working with Rhea and Etherheal Beauty for my wedding hair and makeup. Rhea and her team did hair for myself, 7 bridesmaid and 2 mothers and makeup for 6 of us. Her team was very professional, punctual and everyone was very pleased with the results. She was flexible when going back and forth with the schedule and even fit in hair for three flower girls. At the trial, she understood what I wanted right away and executed it perfectly at the trial and the day of. Her prices were competitive and no hidden fees. I would highly recommend! Thanks, Rhea & Team!!

Rosa · Married on 08/22/2014

Rhea was absolutely one of the best vendors for my wedding! She is an outstanding person - the kind of girl you want as your friend & the perfect beautician - someone you can totally trust to make you feel & look beautiful. I fell in love with Rhea right away! She has such a sweet & kind personality & a beautiful contagious smile! Rhea gave me a wonderful beauty trial. It was the first time I ever had smokey eyes & fake eyelashes & I fell in love! She also introduced me to a lipgloss I totally fell in love with! I decided to switch my hair updo last minute just because I wanted to go with something a little more standard & she was very easygoing & flexible about it! The morning of my wedding she was timely & efficient. We were on a tight schedule & she was very calm & collected the whole time. She had another beautician with her, Judi who was wonderful as well. They made an amazing team & I am so grateful to both of them. They made each one of my bridesmaids feel & look gorgeous & gave them their complete attention paying close attention to each detail - to each eyelash & wisp of hair etc. My hair stayed in place all day & all night including when I did my bridal pictures in a nook of trees & throughout dancing the entire night & hugging all my friends & family. And believe it or not, my makeup looked amazing all night too! I will definitely be asking Rhea for future beauty needs/wants. Rhea is certainly my go to Beauty Queen! Thank you Rhea & Judi! XO

Rhea was recommended to me by another bride and I'm so glad that I followed her advice. Rhea has the professionalism and expertise that you want in a hair and makeup artist. She's very organized and prompt with her brides. I was immediately impressed during the trial when she was able to create my make-up vision from just a few pictures and explanations. She definitely has the intuition and skills needed for weddings. I had a few changes leading up to our wedding and Rhea was very flexible and accommodating. Our wedding day comprised of two ceremonies so we ran on a very tight schedule to get 4 bridesmaids and the bride ready with hair and makeup, yet with Rhea and her team's help it all came together on time without a problem. She arrived right on time and completed all of the ladies in the exact time she promised. My makeup lasted all 17 hours of my wedding day throughout all the hugs, kisses, and partying so she definitely does quality work. I would highly recommend Rhea to any bride!

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2014

Rhea did an amazing job for my wedding. She did all my girls make up and some of their hair. She did a beautiful job and was a pleasure to work with. I have personally recommended her to several new brides. Her professionalism and flexibility are amazing. She was literally available whenever I needed her and responded to text/email in a timely matter. I would love to have her do my makeup again for other events.

Stella · Married on 03/15/2014

Rhea was referred to me by my hair stylist for the wedding. I didn't know her at first but she was very accommodating to my needs and was able to give me her honest suggestions for my wedding makeup. Rhea met with me in the beginning to do a consultation with my hair stylist so she can get to know the look I want for my wedding and get to know me a little bit. She even drove an hour twice to my house to do my makeup - 1) for my trial; 2) for the actual day of my wedding. She arrived at 6am in the morning and did some of my bridesmaids' makeup, including mine. They all loved their makeup and there were no complaints about it. Rhea even helped my hair stylist do my bridesmaids' hairstyles on the day of my wedding. She offers both an airbrush or liquid foundation; I chose the airbrush foundation and it feels so light and looks natural. I highly recommend it for special occasions! Even after my wedding, I still remain in contact with Rhea; she is now my hair stylist! She is great at what she does and will always put your needs first. She truly cares about her clients and it shows through the quality of her work!

Laudina · Married on 11/09/2013

Rhea is simply amazing. I had a very tight schedule for my wedding, and she solely completed my 4 bridesmaids hair, and my airbrush makeup and up-do within a narrow time frame. Everyone looked so amazing, and LOVED their hair! We all felt and looked great all day, even after dancing! I trusted Rhea with everything and she delivered– I felt like a million bucks! She even took the extra time to ensure that our hair would hold up to the crazy wind we had to deal with that day. I highly recommend Rhea to anyone, especially brides, for her kindness, talent and service and clear passion. Working with Rhea on my wedding day was like having another dear friend in the room.

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2013

Rhea was absolutely amazing and a complete joy to work with. She made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely flawless! I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Renee · Married on 08/17/2013

Rhea did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I received so many compliments and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome!! I felt like a princess all day! My makeup was flawless and my hair was intact at the end of the night even after hours of dancing. I would recommend Rhea to anyone needing hair and makeup services.

Angela · Married on 06/01/2013

Rhea came to our appointment on time and well-prepared. She listened to my suggestions of doing my makeup in a natural way. It came out so beautful on our special occasion. So many of my guests were complimenting me and my family about my makeup. I was able to smile more on that day because of the amazing job that Rhea did. She also makes you feel like long-time friend. She listens to your wants, provides helpful suggestions, and executes makeup services in a professional way. I would totally recommend her to anyone.