Atlanta, GA 30360 Map · Phone number

banner
IMG0127Editx

14 Reviews for Esther JuLee Photography

Hannah's · Married on 04/09/2011

We used Esther JuLee Photography for our family portraits back in the fall. Esther and Jacob were punctual and did a great job keeping our 3 year old smiling and happy while taking pictures. It's hard enough to keep a 3 year old still for 3 seconds!! They did an amazing job keeping our 3 year old at ease and took great shots of our family! We would definitely use them again in the future. We love not only the quality of their pictures but also their desire to give back to the community. They do an amazing job!

Sent on 04/09/2011

Cat · Married on 03/12/2011

Hands down... best photographers... seriously worth every single penny! We worked with this adorable husband and wife team and plan on using them in the future as well for sure! One of the things I love about them is that they capture the best parts of "you", despite all the stresses on the big day. My husband and I (mostly me) are not the most photogenic people in the world. Most would say "awkward". But they were able to catch the most perfect moments and the real genuine smiles and laughter in their photographs. They truly love what they do, another reason why I absolutely adore them. They are truly committed and passionate for photography and were really accommodating to my husband and I. They are so cool and hip, the kind of people you just want to hang out with on a normal basis. If you're thinking about using them as your photographers, DO EET! You will get the most amazing and unique photographs (not your everyday looking ones/corny wedding ones/or overly "trendy" ones). Honestly, I would give them a 6.0/5.0 if it were possible (it's cheesy, but it's so true). A++!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Stephanie · Married on 11/20/2010

We have no regrets in choosing Esther & Jacob for our wedding events on Nov. 20th and Dec. 11th, 2010. The biggest appreciation we had was their flexibility and personalities when working with them. I completely felt relaxed on my wedding day in knowing they would get all those detailed photos I would want. They also went above and beyond when wanting to take extra photos and spending extra time with us. There were willing to work with our schedule. They were very accessible, which was nice during stressful wedding planning. I love photography, so I can be particular about what I want. It was nice to work with a couple who truly loves what they do and shares the same excitement about photography! They are talented artists & I would definitely recommend them to my friends/family.

Sent on 02/12/2011

Award

Esther JuLee Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Party Over Here Productions (POHP)
    Party Over Here Productions (POHP) Wedding Rentals

Nice to work with and does great work!

• Lethal Rhythms
    Lethal Rhythms Wedding DJs

Esther is a great photographer whom we love! She spends the time to get to know her client and is a very sweet personality! We have the honor of being her chosen music for her upcoming wedding! Go Esther!

• Atlanta, 30360 See on map