Essential Sage Weddings and Events

Marrying Style and Sustainability

•Full Service Planning
•Day of Planning
•Hourly consultation

Not to sound cliché….buuuut….I’m just a girl looking to have it all and save the world one event at a time. Essential Sage is a boutique event company providing personalized, tailored attention to our clients. Aside from being a wife and mother, my favorite thing in the world is throwing parties. The styling of the décor and food to be served, bevies galore, nostalgic moments with family & friends, memories made…Ahhhh.

It was a eureka moment when I realized that I could and should extend my own personal values to what I do for a living. As I began researching the idea, I was over the moon with excitement. So many clever ways to green up an event without compromising one's style. Let me be straight, this isn’t about granola, wheat germ and Birkenstocks (although I love the Birkies). This is about taking your vision to a whole new level.

Call us for a free consultation!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Essential Sage Weddings and Events on

3 Reviews for Essential Sage Weddings and Events

Wendy was the wedding coordinator for a July wedding and reception at the Frisco Heritage Center. She and her partner decorated the Depot with beautiful pink and brown decor. I particularly liked the added touch of coffee beans in the flower vases and the scattering of sage throughout the Depot and Chapel (and in Wendy's hair!). They are organized, professional and fun to work with. Brenda Tighe, Frisco Heritage Center www.friscovenues.com

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Sage Events! Definitely 5 stars on the categories listed in this review and much, much more. After all, a truly great event planner is so much more than just professional and responsive.
The smartest thing I did for my wedding was not only hiring a planner, but hiring the right planner. I enjoyed my wedding and the months preceding it SO MUCH MORE because of our planner extraordinaire. I felt very happy as we made decisions because I knew I could trust her taste and I didn’t have to second guess a single decision.
I appreciated Wendy's creativity, ingenuity and eagerness as we planned our wedding. In addition, I felt so comfortable trusting Wendy with all sorts of personal details.
Wendy with Sage Events was a cheerleader, therapist, event expert and more. My only regret is not hiring her the second I got engaged! I thought I would save money by planning myself, but a planner actually helps you save money and TIME through their efficiency and connections.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/15/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Without a doubt I know that our wedding in June 2009 went off without a hitch solely because of Wendy. She was an absolute gem to find and so easy to work with. Her ideas are creative and always flowing. On our wedding day the sequence of events was flawless, and I was able to concentrate on the celebration, our guests and my groom. Without hesitation I would recommend Wendy and Essential Sage Events

Profile Picture Susana, 6/20/09, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1277335636672 0287900620
220x220 sq 1277335673500 0331900620
220x220 sq 1277335758266 0026900620

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Essential Sage Weddings and Events is a great company to work with to help coordinate your weddings and events!

Speciazlizing in Green weddings!

Events

Seabrook Dr., Plano, TX 75023   See On Map
214-274-3400 (phone) 214-291-5696 (fax)
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm by phone or By Appointment