181 Riverside Ave Box 16148, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 68

About Esquire Photography

Starting in 1983 and following in his mother's footsteps photographing weddings and portraits, David Esquire's photographic career has spanned 3 decades from Southern California to London, England.

David's background in high fashion and the music industry working with grammy award winning bands like Duran Duran, Limp Bizkit, and Suicide Machines, is brought out in his glamourous, romantic and sexy wedding photography.

Recently seen on WeTV's "Platinum Weddings" and David Tutera's "My Fair Wedding" - David Esquire's infectious upbeat attitude and never ending zeal for sharing laughter with his clients, makes him one of the most sought after and exciting wedding & portrait photographers today.

David Esquire is also the creator of the popular online TV program; "How To Make The Most Out Of Your Wedding Day." A program dedicated to bringing leading industry professionals to brides & grooms in a relaxed and informative medium - helping save time, money & their sanity.

David Esquire believes that his delicious photography is the result of a terrific relationship with his clients. He is very selective on who he works with and wants to be just as excited about working with you as you are about your wedding day.

Follow Esquire Photography on

Photos 66 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

11 Reviews for Esquire Photography

Trisha Rose · Married on 04/21/2012

True to his motto “A riot of color in a grey world”, David is truly a breath of fresh air amidst the plethora of wedding photographers. His love and passion for his profession exudes in every move he makes, every twinkle of his eye and every click of his brilliant brain. My husband and I had such a blast shooting with David and Christine. David is an absolute joy to work with, making our shoot with him so enjoyable. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. The best part is I truly believe that is just part of David’s personality! He is just an awesome, down-to-earth guy and it felt like we just spent the morning and afternoon with some old friends. : ) Thanks David for everything! We can’t wait to see the product of a wonderful day. =*D

Sent on 07/30/2012

Rev Sandra · Married on 04/19/2012

Well I'm glad I was alone when I watched the slide show because it has me in tears. I don't cry easily, but this is so beautiful...the pictures together with the music touched the core of me and the result is tears at the ultimate beauty of it all. David you have truly outdone yourself. Thank you for sharing this piece of art for eternity!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Rev. Sandra Mamalias

Sent on 08/06/2012

Adrienne · Married on 11/12/2011

David Esquire is PHENOMENAL!!! I was so worried about finding a photographer who not only took great pictures but had a personality that could put me and my guests at ease. The first time I had met with him was for our engagement shoot and it was a blast, we had so much fun and David just made us feel comfortable right away. The pictures came back beautiful and had such an artistic touch to them. In between the shoot and the wedding I must have sent him a million emails and he always responded promptly and answered any questions as well as reassured any concerns I had. When the wedding day arrived it was like seeing an old friend. His personality lit up the room and all day I heard from guests was what a great photographer we had. He has a real eye for not doing the typical posed shots and as he gave me previews of some of the pictures he took they left me breathless. He worked great with all the vendors and understands the flow of a wedding. I would recomend him in a heartbeat and will absolutely use him in the future.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Esquire Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Passion Parties by Pilar
    Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

We strongly endorse this business. Great service and professionalism.

• Noah Photography
    Noah Photography Wedding Photographers

I would strongly recommend David... His professionalism, quality of work, and willingness to do whatever is required to make your wedding photos come out perfectly leaves nothing to be desired. David is fun and energetic. He'll make you laugh, and make taking great portraits easy and almost effortless. Hands down, if I were to redo my wedding I'd hire David as my photographer.

• Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant
    Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

For any couple reading this: I am Reverend Michael and I have Officiated over a few thousand Wedding Ceremonies and therefore I have worked with hundreds of Wedding Photographers. There a are a handful of Orange County Wedding photographers that are excellent as to quality, personality and the ability to think outside the box, but David is the cream of the crop. You would be extremely remiss in not at least talking to David before you decide on a photographer. Each couple we have worked for have raved about David and could not be more pleased. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

• 181 Riverside Ave, Box 16148 Newport Beach, 92663 See on map
    8883777486 (Other Phone Number)
    6122415915 (Fax Number)
    24 hours a day, 7 days a week.