Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Esquire Events

With over a decade of experience entertaining and emceeing high-end weddings, Ryan Walburn (Esquire Events) has the expertise to ensure that your event is fun, tasteful, and uniquely yours.

Esquire Events provides everything you need with respect to sound, including wireless microphones (lapel & handheld), speakers that can be used across multiple areas and rooms, and more than enough power to provide high-fidelity sound for hundreds or even thousands even of guests.

Esquire Events serves the entire DMV area and Maryland's Eastern Shore. Please cost information, see Pricing.

Follow Esquire Events on
Photo by Steve & Jane 2
dr 1015 51 1064395 1562173759

3 Reviews for Esquire Events

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2016

10/10 would book Ryan again. We had such a great experience all of my sisters booked him for their weddings too!

I feel like we have gotten to know Ryan/ Esquire Events really well- we booked him for our wedding in Sept 2016 and not only did the ceremony and reception run smoothly but so did everything else! Something people don’t realize is how the DJ really keeps the pace for the entire night -not just the dancing. Everything from intros, to cake cutting, to dinner was smooth and on time. I’ve been to so many weddings where I didn’t even see the bride and groom cut the cake and that was NOT the case for us. Then after the whole evening ran beautifully and on time, we had an amazing reception. We still receive compliments about how fun our wedding was, and while I’d like to take credit for having awesome friends I think we all know great music that makes people WANT to get up and dance is the special sauce that makes it a great time. Our dance floor was PACKED all night. I can’t say enough about how great a job Ryan did. He has an uncanny ability to read a room and knows what to play when. We also had consultation meetings before hand where we talked about what we like, don’t like, absolutely don’t want played etc.

After my wedding my both of my sisters booked Esquire Events for their weddings because he was so phenomenal! I would recommend Esquire Events to everyone!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • TJ Keilty

Tj Keilty · Married on 10/30/2015

Ryan was awesome!

Ryan was excellent. He paid attention to every detail and was an integral part of the planning process. My wife had some special requests and he accommodated each one. I would certainly recommend Ryan to anyone considering to work with him on their wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Esquire Events Pricing

Esquire Events Price Rates

Esquire Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Esquire Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Esquire Events 2
    Extended Event Discount

For a limited time, wedding clients will receive a 50% discount on the hourly rate beyond the 4th hour!

This Deal is ideal for couples interested in having music and microphones for their ceremony, in addition to their reception.

• Light Street Baltimore, MD, 21202 See on map