Statesboro, GA 30458 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Erin Rene Photography

My name is Erin Rollins and I am the owner of Erin Rene Photography. I started my business over 5 years ago and it has grown into something bigger than I could have ever imagined. Photography is my absolute passion. I have always believed that you should stay true to yourself and serve the world with the talents God has blessed you with. That is precisely what I intend to do with my photography. The best feeling in the world is to know that you have made someone’s life happier. Through photography, I hope to create and capture a special moment in your life that you will treasure forever. You will not only have snapshots, but you will have a piece of art that is unique and dear to you.

Follow Erin Rene Photography on

19 Reviews for Erin Rene Photography

Erin is hands down the most talented photographer I know. She and her husband, Mike (her assistant) ,are a true blessing to be around and are so easy and fun to work with. Erin's ability to capture the perfect shot is incredible; she doesn't over-edit but instead lets the subject and background speak for itself. I haven't seen a photo yet that she has taken for us that we didn't love. Erin shot our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding photos, and we've already scheduled another session with her. If you want the best of the best, she's it.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Diana · Married on 09/28/2013

Where do I even begin!? Using Erin Rene Photography for our engagement and wedding pictures was THE BEST money my husband and I have spent. Erin is so professional and so incredibly talented. Picking a wedding photographer was definitely not an easy task but after talking over my vision for the day I knew Erin was my perfect match. She makes you feel at ease the moment you meet her and captures the real emotions of the day. I would recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer for any occasion. There is no doubt in my mind that absolute best out there. She went above and beyond for my husband and I on our wedding day and the words "thank you" truly are not enough to express our gratitude for her. If you have the chance to work with Erin you will not be disappointed in anything. Erin Rene Photography (unlike a lot of the wedding industry) knows what customer service and quality is and will deliver it every single time. She was my favorite vendor I worked with and I will always be so thankful for her and the special moments she has captured. Erin Rene Photography is truly one of a kind!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kelli · Married on 06/06/2013

I cannot say enough to describe how wonderful Erin is! She really went above and beyond to make sure I got the pictures I wanted and helped the day go smoothly. The weather was terrible, but Erin and her mom were kind enough to drive us around savannah, providing umbrellas, to make sure we had several shots to capture all the unique characteristics of Savannah that make it such a beautiful city. I couldn't have asked for a better or sweeter photographer, she was amazing! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/07/2013

• Cape Creations Catering
    Cape Creations Catering Wedding Caterers

Erin does amazing photos! She is so great to work with. Always pleasant to our staff and always gracious. I have seen tons of her photos and they are stunning!

• Mark Williams Studio
    Mark Williams Studio Wedding Photographers

Erin is one amazing friend, photographer, and person! Her work is absolutely magnificient. She was a bridesmaid and photographer in my wedding in January this year (2012). I could not have asked for a more special friend to help our family capture my big day. Her business is strong and she stands by her word. She will continue to be a part of helping me capture my life's story for many years to come! :) Love, Marielle!

• Tara Skinner Weddings & Events
    Tara Skinner Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Erin is one of the best photographers there is! She is so easy to get along with and makes every couple feel so at ease. She has wonderful ideas and shows great attention to detail. She captures every moment of the day from start to finish and all of her shots are absolutely beautiful! We love working with Erin and would highly recommend her to anyone!