Erin Kelleher Photography

Annapolis, MD View map Visit website
$4,650 Most Popular Price

$4,650 Most Popular Price

Wedding photography is about so much more than capturing beautiful images. Clearly those images are extremely important to us, but so is the experience of your wedding. When you look back on your wedding day, we never want your memories to include the awkward poses your photographers made you hold steady that were so not you.

Our goal is to create timeless images that capture the true, unique essence of who you are as a couple. We want future generations to look through your wedding album and recognize how you still hold hands the same way, so many years later. We take the time to invest in getting to know you, both because we're honored that you've entrusted us with capturing the memories of such an important day, and because we truly believe that the best way to authentically photograph a couple on their wedding day is to first get to know them.

Our dream clients love travel, classic style, timeless imagery, and a great cocktail. They value our work and they value each other. They care about the details and how they treat people in the process. Words like, "moments, friends, and family" are top of mind when daydreaming about their wedding day. We're so grateful to capture these new moments of family history.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4650

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Alexis
    Alexis Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful Experience

Erin was so wonderful to work with from start to finish! She listened to all of the things we wanted photographed and she made wonderful suggestions along the way. Her and her 2nd photographer, Emily, were so upbeat and friendly throughout our entire wedding day. The pictures were also gorgeous and we received them in such a timely manner. I'm currently working with Erin on our wedding album design and she has been super helpful and responsive every step of the way. I would highly recommend her!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/21/2019

You Must Book Erin!

We haven't even received any of our photos yet, as it is right after our wedding, but I can't wait to write this review. I have no doubt that the photos will be fabulous.

Erin and her assistant Emily were absolutely fantastic and true professionals. Erin made sure to talk to us before the wedding so that we could ensure that we got all of the shots we wanted from our day, and they made sure that they got them.

My husband and I are not what I'd call comfortable in front of the camera. We were nervous to take photos and we kept asking ourselves, "how are we going to take couples photos for a full hour?!" Well, the time flew by. Erin and Emily had us laughing the whole time and made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera. Honestly, I forgot that they were even there half the time!

When it came time to take friend and family photos, Erin and Emily managed to keep us on track with timing while also helping us to have a blast while doing so. We had to shift our photo schedule around a little due to some people being missing, and they didn't even bat an eye.

I can't recommend Erin enough as a photographer. We picked her because we could tell that she takes excellent photos from her portfolio, but her personality really confirmed that she was the right choice. We're so excited to get our photos and we know that they will be perfect.
  • Sapir
    Sapir V. Married on 09/01/2019

A picture is worth a million words. A photographer review of Erin is worth a million and one.

Erin is simply fantastic. If you are reading this and are reading reviews because you aren’t sure of budget or her expertise or her style or the quality of her work or her personality - prepare to be enlightened. She is everything I ever wanted for my wedding day and my wedding memories. She is kind, patient, thorough, detailed, devoted, and knows exactly what she is doing. When we first decided to go with Erin, we also read reviews and looked at her various galleries. We had a call with her and it was everything we needed to know that we made the right choice. She took the time to understand what we were looking for and even during our call we felt like it was the obvious choice to work with her. We had a semi Orthodox Jewish wedding and there wasn’t one detail that was left out. She worked with us on the schedule, took the time to understand our preferences and priorities, and made us feel like we could completely trust her. The wedding goes by so quickly and when it’s all said and done you want to look back at your photos and remember the day exactly as it was. Her photos, her timeless style, and her energy do just that. We got married about a month and a half ago and received our photos from Erin - I can honestly say there isn’t ONE photo that we didn’t love. This woman is beyond talented!! On the day of our wedding, I was worried about the schedule - Erin didn’t express any worry. She knew how to keep things moving and how to make sure we utilized every minute possible. We looked at other photographers - ultimately it came down to the feeling we had with Erin. There are many photographers on Wedding Wire or that friends or relatives recommended that of course are experts in their field. Erin is one level above this. Our wedding memories from the photos are something we will always look back at fondly. I was emotional going through the photos Erin captured because in the moment you don’t realize someone is able to enter your heart and feel the same as you feel in their photos. This might be cheesy but we are still on that wedding high and I have to say - weddings are once in a lifetime (hopefully) and you want to know for post wedding and the rest of your life that you chose someone that could capture a million emotions you are feeling the day of with photos. We love Erin and we know you will too!

Erin Kelleher Photography's reply:

Sapir! Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this incredible review! You and Joe (and your families and friends) were SUCH a joy to work with. I only wish we could do it all over again! I can't wait to see you soon for album design!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Erin Kelleher
Erin Kelleher
Owner/Photographer

Over the last decade+, I have had the great fortune to photograph over 125 couples during some of their most important life moments. Stylistically, I photograph weddings from a documentary point of view, placing both the unscripted, genuine moments and the carefully curated details of a wedding day in high regard. I believe in timeless over trendy, authentic over posed, and that there’s nothing contradictory about a modern classic. I have been honored to see my wedding work published by Washingtonian Weddings, Munaluchi Bride, Arkansas Bride, United With Love, Charm City Wed, and Borrowed & Blue.

On a personal note, I love traveling with my bald-headed husband, spending time with our sweet and sassy toddler, and cuddling on the couch with our big-eared rescue mutt.

Woodend Sanctuary & Mansion Woodend Sanctuary & Mansion Mansion Weddings

Erin is a very talented photographer and has photographed many weddings at Woodend.

Annapolis Annapolis, MD, 20776
571-200-7120
Location of (Erin Kelleher Photography)

Erin Kelleher Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Erin Kelleher Photography include in the starting price?

Erin Kelleher Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Erin Kelleher Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Erin Kelleher Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Erin Kelleher Photography offer?

Erin Kelleher Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Erin Kelleher Photography offer?

Erin Kelleher Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Erin Kelleher Photography offer for wedding events?

Erin Kelleher Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Erin Kelleher Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erin Kelleher Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding