122 JOHNATHAN AVE, San Antonio, TX 78223 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Erika B Photography

Erika B Photography
Specializing in portraits and weddings.

As a prize winning photographer I am so excited to offer to San Antonio my photographic style that has earned me publications in several nationally distributed magazines and online pro communities.

If your looking for something artistic and not so posed for your photos or special events you have come to the right place! Photography with me is a fun and more candid type of event. Because I strive to make my images unique and reflective of my style, my photos have an exciting and almost edginess to them.

I invite you to take a look around and enjoy the galleries or my website, and as always, please feel free to drop me a line to book your session today!

Thank you, Erika B.

Jennifer

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erika B Photography 1
    Now booking for 2009!
    Tying the knot will probably be one of the biggest days in your life. You will have spent so much care on the tiniest of details and your photographer should be no different. In order to maintain the highest level of quality and devotion to your wedding day, Erika will only be taking on a maximum of 10 weddings per year. Currently the 2008 season is fully booked and days are rapidly filling up for the 2009 year. If you are interested in booking your wedding day with Erika, please contact her for a complimentary consultation. Prices for wedding day services start at $3,000.00 for the day and include the digital negatives of that day. All other prints, products, and sessions are available via a la Carte.

• 122 JOHNATHAN AVE San Antonio, 78223 See on map