Epic Lens Photography

Chicago, IL View map
$5,200 Most Popular Price

$5,200 Most Popular Price

I've been documenting weddings and other special moments in Chicago since 2011. It is with passion, wonder and joy that I capture the lives and special events of my clients. My style incorporates photojournalism, traditional and contemporary portraiture. Focused on capturing the emotion of your wedding day, I strive to give you timeless and meaningful images you will love and cherish for a lifetime.

I specialize in weddings, engagement session, family lifestyle images, and special events. I work all over Chicago and the surrounding areas.

Recently my husband Rick has joined me and will help enhance your story with a highlight video of your day. We have photography packages that include videography for your convenience.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,

Alejandra Torres

www.epiclensphotography.com/Contact-Us

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5200

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Erica Married on 03/24/2018
    We booked Epic Lens Photography for our wedding this past March 2018! Since the very beginning Alejandra was very accommodating. We had a budget for photos/videography and she was willing to work with us. Since our wedding was in March it was difficult to find places to take pictures. We decided to just have pictures outside at Lake Katherine. It ended up being cold and windy the day of and Alejandra and Rick were amazing in capturing a lot of great pictures without spending too much time outside in the cold. Alejandra was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had and on the day of everything went amazing with the photos and videography. We are so happy with the pictures and video of our special day.

I highly recommend them for your next special occasion!
    Lenette Married on 01/13/2018
    Alex from Epic Lens did an AWESOME job on our Wedding pics! I couldn't be any happier! Im in love with our pics! If you are looking for an Excellent/Professional Photographer, then Alex is the person to go to!
  • Y
    Yasmin Married on 09/16/2017
    Alex is just wonderful to work with . She really understood what I wanted and made it happen . I could not have picked anyone else better to do the job. From our engagement shoot to the wedding she was very accommodating. Alex was also very responsive and if I needed anything she would get back to me swiftly. She made sure my husband I and felt comfortable and captured everything just beautifully. I got so many complaints on my wedding pictures and highlight video . I would definitly recommend Alex and looking forward to my next event to book her !

Real Weddings

• Alejandra & Eddie
    29 photos · 10/18/2019

Factory Sounds Entertainment Factory Sounds Entertainment Wedding DJs

I highly recommend Epic Lens Photographey to all my clients. Alexandra (Alex) is very talented and takes some amazing pictures. She sure knows how to capture that special moment and her photos show it. Alex is a talented professional with a great personality. She is easy to get along with and makes you feel very comfortable. Not only have we worked together but i hire her to take our family portraits. If you are looking into hiring a photographer for Weddings or any occasion Epic Lens will provide you with exceptional service and a great experience.

Chicago, IL, 60632
Location of (Epic Lens Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding