Dallas, GA 30157 Map · Phone number

About Enraptured Events

Enraptured Events is a full-service Event Design and Planning company where each event is designed with YOU in mind. From the linens to the dinnerware, from the flowers to the stationery, each element is chosen to reflect your personal style and taste and meant to leave you and your guests completely delighted.

Follow Enraptured Events on

Enraptured Events 3
Enraptured Events 4
Enraptured Events 5

Jenna · Married on 04/14/2018

Enraptured Events is an AMAZING wedding planning company!!!! My wedding was April 14, 2018 and it was everything I dreamed of. I worked with Lissahn for over a year planning my perfect wedding and I could not have been happier. I consider myself to be very organized, but she would have answers to questions before I even asked them and thought of details that I overlooked. She is very knowledgeable of the wedding planning industry and understands how to manage a budget. My favorite part about Lissahn is that she gives her brides all-access!! I am a physician who works 60-80 hours per week and I was planning my wedding from out of town. She made herself available at all times to discuss my wedding. Even though she plans multiple events at once, I would have never guessed it because she was always very responsive to my texts, phone calls and emails. If you choose Lissahn as your wedding planner, you will have an INCREDIBLE celebration!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Rebekah · Married on 11/03/2017

Long review alert! Where do I begin...I reached out to Lissahn on 9/25/2017 at 2AM, 38 days before my wedding. I could not sleep because my planner at the time was showing me a lot of things that had me afraid for my wedding day (tardiness, lack of communication and professionalism, etc). Lissahn emailed me back at 2:55AM to say that she was available and would love to help me. We talked over the phone later in the day, she was very professional and conducted herself like she was in an interview. I had a million questions and she was very poised. Needless to say, I was impressed! After talking to my fiancé, we had a signed contract the next day. Already, a huge weight was lifted! She immediately came up with a vision board and I was blown away when she sent it to me! It was exactly what I had in mind for my wedding day! Anything that was not right with my wedding from the previous planner, she fixed! She addressed things that I hadn’t considered and the previous planner had never made mention of! Lissahn has contacts for everything...she will get you whatever you want! I work overnight, and handle a lot of my business during the night and early morning, Lissahn always responded in a timely manner! When we went to meetings...she was on time and she took charge, I didn’t have a care in the world. My wedding day was executed flawlessly! Lissahn and her assistants were in constant communication. My wedding started on time and all vendors were on the same page, my guest were highly inpressed! People were talking about the decor and Lissahn all night! People came up to me to say, “your planner is on point,” several times throughout the night! My family and friends all said that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever attended. I am still in awe of that day, I want to relive it over and over again! Lissahn is the only person I will trust from here on out for any event! Oh, Lissahn also planned my rehearsal dinner and that too, was elegant!

Enraptured Events 6
    Enraptured Events 7
    Enraptured Events 8
    Enraptured Events 9
    Enraptured Events 10
    Enraptured Events 11
    Sent on 11/05/2017

Brooks · Married on 11/03/2017

Professionalism was perfect. The wedding was everything we envisioned. Before Lissahn came my wife was stressed out with wedding planning. When My wife reached out to her she became so excited. Lisshan took over and the rest is history. She is highly organized. Always finds a solution to a problem. She was able to replicate what my wife wanted for the wedding/reception. The setup for the wedding was beautiful. The reception was a damn movie. All my friends and family were impressed. Wish I could do it all over again. Lissahn thank you for making our dreams come true. Your assistants were amazing as well. Enraptured Events is the real deal !

Sent on 11/05/2017

Enraptured Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1995.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• D'Amore Notes
    D'Amore Notes Wedding Invitations

I've worked with Lissahn on several different projects and she does an amazing job! She goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure every event she plans is a success. She's a very creative designer that ensures the personality of each one of her clients shines through in the event she planning. Taking inspiration directly from her clients is what makes her events seamless. If you want a planner who is fun and caring, you've come to the right place. The name Enraptured Events is all you need to remember when planning your next event.

• Dallas, 30157 See on map