Concord Road, Smyrna, GA 30082 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Meet the Team

About Just About Love Weddings

Just About Love Weddings is an efficient and dependable wedding planning service located in Smyrna, Georgia. This exclusive management and wedding coordination company works with couples to turn their dream wedding into a reality. From well-organized timelines to choosing reliable vendors, Just About Love Weddings’ team of talented coordinators has experience with managing and organizing weddings of all sizes. Coordinators Lauren and Cathy have over 5 years of experience and boast incredible customer service, open communication and an eye for detail.

This company offers three packages that include consultation meetings, a final walk-through, rehearsal practice and up to 10 hours of coverage, an expert coordinator and assistant. On top of the ceremony and reception, organizers can also assist with the rehearsal dinner and take charge in distributing welcome gifts to hotels. Other services include:

• Additional hours
  • To-do lists
  • Referrals
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned
Follow Just About Love Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Wendy's Weddings & Events
bride and groom 51 1015866 160631995346763

19 Reviews for Just About Love Weddings

Erica C. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Highly recommend Lauren with Just About Love

Lauren with Just About Love was amazing, to say the least, I had to cancel my wedding that was originally scheduled for 4/25 and reschedule to 6/27. It was a nightmare to say the least, but she was with me every step of the way. Not only was she always calm and pleasant, she helped me solve all of my issues throughout the rescheduling process, she kept me super organized and she always had a amazing vendors to refer me to. She turned my nightmare of rescheduling during COVID-19 into my dream wedding. Not only did I have an amazing time, but the day went perfectly and turned out beautiful. I seriously cannot thank Lauren enough. She was my life saver throughout the entire process. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any bride and groom.

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Celia

Celia W. · Married on 01/09/2021

Great team!

My husband and I hired Lauren and Cathy to be our day of coordinators and we are so happy that we did! From the first day, Lauren was there to guide us through the process and she was super helpful with getting everything in order for the big day. Our wedding went so smoothly, they really made sure it all went off without a hitch! Everything was taken care of and we didn't have to worry about a thing. We could not have asked for anything more from them, they really went above and beyond to make our day special!

Sent on 01/11/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Just About Love Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

3 Real Weddings

Team of Just About Love Weddings

Lauren Perez

Lauren Perez

Owner

Hello !

My name is Lauren and I am the lead coordinator and owner of Just About Love Weddings. The company was started in January 2018 and over the 3 years we have done about 20 weddings a year. We love working at different venues with all sorts of couples. We are a wedding coordination company who specialies in the details, timelines, setpup and flow of your wedding day! We want to put all the pieces together that you have planned and execute your dream wedding!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Cathy Jones

Cathy Jones

Lead Coordinator

Hi!

I have had 20 years experience in the event planning industry. I’ve been fortunate enough to see much planning and hard work come to fruition.
I love weddings, with the moment the bride and groom enter the reception being my favorite. All the planning and stressing is now a “dream come true”. I look forward to working to achieve that “dream come true” moment for you.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Concord Road Smyrna, Georgia, 30082 See on map
    404-905-3057 (Phone number)
    Location of (Just About Love Weddings)