Frederick, MD 21702 Map · Phone number

3 Reviews for Engin Photography

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/24/2018

Absolutely perfect

Engin is a wonderful photographer who helped make our day absolutely perfect. We have hired Engin before for family photo shoots so when it came to finding a wedding photographer, we already knew we wanted him! He is laid back and easy to work with. He provided us with suggestions when we needed it and helped me create our timeline for the day to ensure that he would get all of the pictures that we wanted. He asked me to create a Pinterest board to pin pictures that we wanted for our day so that he knew what we were looking for. Our wedding was in Charlotte, NC and Engin traveled from MD for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. We received our sneak peak for our pictures within 3 days of our wedding and are so excited to receive the rest! Engin’s ability to see the perfect picture is amazing. He will ask you to get into poses or into places that you would never even think of and the outcome is absolutely beautiful! We will definitely be hiring Engin again for our future events!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Christopher · Married on 07/14/2018

Engin comes highly recommended, and is a pleasure to work with! His years in the industry made him a knowledgeable asset to have as part of the vendor team; he was able to offer insight into how the day-of would go, to help us plan accordingly, and sort out our timeline. He communicated amazingly with the other vendors to coordinate timing and movements so the video team didn't get in his shots, and likewise he in their shots. This never occurred to me as something that may happen, but his open and honest communication put that worry to bed before I even was aware it could happen.
    Engin was as excited, if not more, as my bride and I, which gave positive energy to feed off of during our cocktail hour photoshoot. We arleady got a sneak peak of some of our photos, and we are amazed at the quality! Can't wait to see the rest!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Tori · Married on 05/26/2017

Engin is simply a great person and an even better photographer. I personally hate having my photo taken but he made it fun and enjoyable. We used him for both our engagement and wedding photos. I recommend him 100%! He was flexible, quick to respond, and the few wedding photos I have seen so far are stunning! Be sure to check him out on instagram!

Sent on 06/07/2017