Livermore, CA 94550 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Enchantment Floral

I am a Bay Area based wedding and event florist. I am truly happy to do what I love and always do my best to provide my brides with their dream flowers. I make sure that they have one less thing to worry about on their big day.

With over 10 years of floral design experience, I still find joy in every event I work on! It is so much for for me to meet with my clients, see their vision for their event, and then help to make that vision a reality.

I am happy to brainstorm and create looks or can replicate your dream look. I like to play with new shapes, colors, flowers, and trends and can also provide you with the most classic of looks. I am also happy to help with additional design elements; helping to create an overall look for your wedding.

I can tailor to your needs, whether it be a corporate event or romantic wedding, big budget or small. I want to make it work.

I also make daily deliveries throughout the greater San Francisco Bay area, and am available via phone and email to take special orders for all occasions.

Follow Enchantment Floral on

Enchantment Floral 6
Enchantment Floral 7

Anna · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect Florals!

I do not have enough words to express how happy I am to have worked with Enchantment Floral.

Liz is an absolute dream to work with, she was willing to work with our budget and still blow us away with how wonderful and beautiful everything was.

My guests were raving about how beautiful the flowers were and I was quite literally enchanted when I walked into my reception to see how perfect everything was.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Enchantment Floral's reply:

Thank you so so much, Anna!! Our team had the best time working on your wedding, and we wish you so much happiness!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2018

Don't Walk, RUN to Liz @Enchantment Floral!

There are truly not enough words in the world for me to properly recommend Liz and Enchantment Floral. I was definitely a bride who didn't have any special floral wants, so I went into our first meeting a little out of my depth. Liz listened to our wedding vision and theme.....then manufactured absolute magic. She is a dream to work with - responsive, understanding, so knowledgeable - she knows her business and her craft so well. Don't even think twice - just email her, book her, and watch as she makes your wedding day even more beautiful than you could have imagined.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Enchantment Floral's reply:

Thank you again, Amanda!!! Your happiness and kind words mean so much to me! Absolutely loved getting to help you

Andrew Chang · Married on 12/22/2018

Beyond All Expectations

The one request that my mother had for my wedding was that the flowers had to be top-notch. As an active artist and former environmental psychology lecturer, her voice reverberated in my head throughout the wedding planning process. As such, I can’t say I wasn’t a little bit nervous about this aspect of the special day.

Enter Liz with Enchantment Floral. Liz came highly recommended to us by a close friend, whose wedding she also artfully decorated. That said, our ceremonies were completely different (hers was a major 300-guest celebration, while my wife and I were hosting a more intimate nighttime gathering in a smaller City-view space). Nevertheless, Liz went above and beyond on so many levels, knocking all our expectations out of the park.

From the very beginning, she was incredibly flexible, able to work in phone meetings and electronic correspondences given the distance (she’s based in the East Bay, we live in the Peninsula) and time constraints (my work schedule dictates I work crazy long hours and frequently on weekends). When I had last-minute changes to previously-decided plans (and a request for an entirely new arrangement for the processional), Liz never once complained, promptly providing updated costs and mock-ups of potential arrangements.

On the day of the ceremony, I happened to sneak into the reception hall to get a sneak preview, and was blown away by what I saw. The floral arrangements were even bigger and more vibrant than those I’d expected based on the digital mockups, and the glass high vases were incredibly classy. We’d requested a runner for the head table, and the lush garland of foliage and petals could have stood on their own as a centerpiece. Lastly, we’d discussed having long cylindrical candles and candleholders, but Liz surprised us with floating votives in columns of water—in the low light of our venue, they almost appeared suspended in the air, giving the entire dinner an ethereal, otherworldly ambience. The wedding has been over three weeks ago and my family is still talking about the flowers.

All in all, I could not possibly be happier with Liz. Her work ethic, her friendly, easygoing personality, and immaculate execution made working with her a true pleasure. She was prepared for the unexpected—one of my groomsmen suffered a corsage malfunction mere minutes before the processional, and though we fortunately did not need a new one, Liz had a repair kit packed and ready to go. I don’t know how anyone could go with anyone other than Enchantment Floral for their wedding day décor—thank you for making our special day so beautiful!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Enchantment Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Jim Vetter Photography
    Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

Enchantment Floral did the gorgeous florals for my client's wedding recently and I was floored by their florals ;) Really beautiful work to photograph and to view. I love to work with florists who really know how to get it right and are super professional. It was a pleasure working with them!

• LC Floral Design
    LC Floral Design Wedding Florists

Liz is hands down my favorite florist. I absolutely love to work with Liz, she is my go to for everything! Her designs always have me in awe, she doesn't design anything that I am not in love with. She is so personable and professional and is one of the best in the Bay Area. I highly recommend Liz for any event or wedding, you will not be disappointed!

• a beautiful gathering
    a beautiful gathering Wedding Planners

Liz is creative and flexible, her florals are stunning and she is able to make the design fit the space!!

• Livermore, 94550 See on map