Lakeland, FL 33813 Map · Phone number

About Enchanting Entertainment

Based out of Lakeland, FL, Enchanting Entertainment offers an enormous amount of entertainment to Lakeland and the greater central Florida area. We have over 10 years experience providing professional DJ services to all different clientelle. We know what it takes to make a good event great. Our staff is trained not just to play great music, but also to get the people dancing! From weddings to school dances, no event is too big or too small.

brooke
brooke

8 Reviews for Enchanting Entertainment

Juliana Fulton · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Josh was the best DJ I could’ve ever asked for! My husband and I credit all the fun at our reception to him! He had everyone up dancing, singing, and having a great time. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to hire a DJ! Thank you, Josh!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Chelsea · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely great DJ!

Josh was absolutely wonderful! He worked with me through my many requests of edits for the father / daughter dance and he got the entire group to get up and dance before food was even served! I am most certain we have pics of him.. on a barstool.. teaching us how to shake our hips! Josh was SO fun and SO entertaining. I had a TON of compliments after the wedding on how great the DJ was ... and we all know how important it is to have a GREAT DJ!! :)

He was hands down, the best! Highly, highly reccomend!! :)

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 11/04/2018

Great, Fun, Flexible Entertainment

Josh Fain was AMAZING! Leading up to the wedding Josh is always available to nail down all the details of the what is to be expected on your wedding day. On the day Josh was going above and beyond to connect with the other vendors and took ownership over the evening so that a bride like me who didn't have a wedding planner, didn't have to worry about the schedule of the evening. Josh was also able to easily adapt to changes in the evening. As far as entertainment wise, Josh was a burst of Joy and Energy for everyone else to feed off of. He was able to get the entire crowd out on the dance floor and did a great job with the song selection. The song selection was so great that I had a hard time leaving the dance floor. All in all I am so thankful and grateful to of had Josh as our DJ and would recommend him to any and all friends and family.

Josh, thanks for making our special day fun and memorable :)

Sent on 11/15/2018

Enchanting Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 649.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00

• Lakeland, 33813 See on map
    3524640867 (Other Phone Number)