Enchanted Weddings by Carolyn

Schaumburg, IL View map
4.7
    Gail Married on 05/30/2009
    Great vendor to work with...prompt, clean, friendly, reasonably priced. We booked a 25 passenger executive limo coach (AKA a party bus). We had plenty of room to move around on the bus (important when you're tall and wearing a huge dress to boot!). There were 3 bar areas on the bus and we were allowed to bring food and beverages onboard. The bridal party had a blast....highly recommend.
    Kate Married on 05/09/2009
    We used My Chauffeur for our Wedding Party transportation from the church, to the outdoor photo location, and then to the Hotel for the reception. The Party Bus arrived on time, was clean and looked great. The driver was very friendly, and knew where he was going. He got us safely to each destination, and on time!

We also hired My Chauffeur for airport transportation for our honeymoon. We had a stretch limo to and from the airport. Both times the car was on time, and again, the driver was friendly, courteous, and professional.

Carolyn is the wedding coordinator there, and she was great to work with. Very easy to get a hold of, professional, and helpful!
    Christina Married on 04/11/2009
    I made a reservation for my wedding several months in advance of the big day. I was worried because I forgot to follow up with My Chauffeur to make sure all the arrangements were set for the wedding day when it arrived. They showed up exactly as planned with no problems. I was very grateful that I didn't have to stress about our transportation. It made for a very pleasant ending to our evening. I would highly recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

607 E. Golf Road Schaumburg, 60173
847-490-1561

Sun:Off Mon:Off Tues:12:00 noon to 9:00p.m. Wed:10:30a.m. to 9:00p.m. Thurs:11:00a.m. to 8:00p.m. Fri & Sat:10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Location of (Enchanted Weddings by Carolyn)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding