Emmalee Luckas Photography

Winfield, Illinois View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Emmalee Luckas Photography is a wedding photography company based in Winfield, Illinois that captures the love and chaos of your day as it unfolds. They will give you honest and heartfelt images that you can cherish for a lifetime.

Experience
Photographer Emmalee studied photography at Columbia College Chicago and has always been obsessed with the visual arts. She interned at the Daily Herald after college, finding ways to tell people's stories in a unique and original way.

Emmalee Luckas Photography specializes in documentary photography that is adventurous and creative. She uses an unobtrusive approach so that she can capture those candid moments that create unforgettable memories.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
    Jackie Married on 09/07/2018

Wedding photographer

Emmalee did a great job on our wedding pictures. We had our ceremony and reception at Danada House in Wheaton IL., in September 2018. Our wedding photos were very important to me when planning our big day, and I searched for months looking for the right photographer. I’m glad I did because I’m very happy with the results. She always emailed me back within one to two days, she was pleasant to work with, and she was very professional throughout.
    Rebecca Married on 07/14/2018

Photos for a lifetime

I am thrilled with the pictures taken at our wedding and our engagement photos we had taken the year prior. Emmalee captured the joy and excitement of our day perfectly. I love the “candid” style she uses- you can feel every moment in each photo. I am excited to have these pictures to look back on for many many years to come. She was polite, timely and fun to work with.
    Suzi Married on 10/21/2017
    Emmalee Luckas and her work are both simply amazing. We felt comfortable with her from our first meeting all the way through the wedding and after. We were getting married out of state, and Emmalee was very accommodating with meeting remotely. She listened closely to our suggestions yet also brought her own creative ideas. In the end, the photographs were absolutely unbelievable. We continue to get comments on how much our guests love the pictures and ask who our photographer was. We are very happy with our pictures and would recommend Emmalee to everyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

117 S. Kenmore Winfield, Illinois, 60126
Location of (Emmalee Luckas Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding