P.O. Box 722, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number

About Emma Dodge Hanson Photography

Emma Dodge Hanson is a professional photographer based in upstate New York. She is available to photograph weddings in the northeast and beyond.
An award winning photographer, Emma's work has appeared in Oprah, USA Today, Photo District News, Entertainment Weekly, The New York Times and The Washington Post. Her Wedding Photography has been featured in Modern Bride, Well Wed and countless other books and publications.

EDH8
EDH3
EDH1

7 Reviews for Emma Dodge Hanson Photography

Christine · Married on 07/23/2011

Emma is an absolute pleasure to work with and her photography continues to astound me. She is a true professional with years of experience, and always finds a way to capture the pure emotions of this momentous event. Our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to any bride who wants to remember her wedding as the happiest day of her life. My husband and I will be forever grateful!!

Jacqueline · Married on 06/10/2010

Emma was absolutely the perfect photographer for our wedding. Her great spirits, professionalism and ability to blend in with the crowd was priceless. We love her photos and can't stop flipping through our album. Emma's work is fantastic and we recommend her greatly!

Suzanne · Married on 04/16/2010

Words can't express how happy we are with Emma's work! My husband and I will absolutely cherish all of the pictures she took of us! I often flip through our wedding album and still feel all of the love she poured into her work. Any person would be lucky to have her as their photographer!

Award