Emily Saenz Photo

Irvine, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Camille H. Married on 12/14/2019

Overall Amazing

Emily is someone who really takes your expectations and makes them reality. She is kind, funny, silly and turns her subjects into art with her magnificent eye. She caters to your needs and turns your dreams into magic!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Y. Married on 11/03/2019

Beautiful, Golden Engagement Photographs

Emily is outstanding. Not only is she a high-quality, hilarious and professional human being, but Emily is also an amazing photographer. My fiance and I booked her for our engagement photographs. She was easy to communicate with before the shoot, and gave us options for locations and helped us with outfit choices. During our shoot, we had so much fun! It honestly just felt like a fun and flirty date with my fiance! We ran around, giggled, and just had such a great time!! Emily encouraged us throughout it, gave us prompts and actions, and was our #1 fan. Needless to say, the photographs turned out INCREDIBLE. They are golden, light, and high-quality. They encapsulate everything that me and my fiance are and everything we wanted them to be. I HIGHLY recommend Emily for your photographs. She is incredible!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Wow where to begin with Emily. She is such an incredible person and a true pleasure to work with. She really knows how to ease your anxiety during shoots, and makes them very fun and memorable. Her work is a magic and we received a lot of compliments on how amazing our wedding photos turned out. I would highly recommend Emily to anyone for their engagement / wedding photos - you will not regret this decision!

Irvine, CA, 92604
Location of (Emily Saenz Photo)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding