23 Kishpaugh Rd, Waverly, NY 14892 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Emily Lar Photography

Emily Lar Photography is a Waverly, New York-based business that specializes in the capture and preservation of magical wedding day memories. Emily is a down-to-earth individual who is passionate about adventure and documenting unique stories of love. It is this expert’s ambition to accurately showcase your distinctive style and personality through your special wedding day photo gallery. Emily is well known for her natural approach to photography while incorporating a clearly traditional style in her work.

You can get excited at the prospect of working with a true professional with a personalized approach. Emily Lar Photography aims to make your entire experience feel stress-free with the help of a comprehensive set of services. From mindfully-curated wedding packages through to attentive support, Emily plans on providing you with everything you need to ensure your wedding day is captured successfully. All of your photographs come high-definition and conveniently located in a password-protected online gallery.

Follow Emily Lar Photography on

7 Reviews for Emily Lar Photography

• Alyssa

Alyssa Rioux · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Amazing Photos!!

Emily was so easy to work with for our engagement session a couple of weekends ago! She made the entire session so much fun, got both myself and my fiancé totally out of our comfort zone....I never laughed so hard!! We got our pictures back within a week of taking them, and the gallery was absolutely incredible!!! There was such a variety of photos which all came out amazing, and it was so difficult to choose some of my favorites! I would highly recommend having Emily take pictures for any wedding/engagement to anyone still searching for a photographer.....you wont regret having Emily part of your special day!!!! :) I am so excited to see how our wedding pictures will come out next year!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Bartlett · Married on 10/03/2020

Best photographer out there!♥️

If we could give Emily a 10 star review we would! Not only does she capture and produce the most beautiful pictures ever, she also is the sweetest soul you could meet. I’ve only seen a couple sneaks of our wedding pictures and they already brought me to tears. She has been so wonderful and accommodating during the whole Covid pandemic which we have really appreciated. Em has truly became a friend to us throughout the whole wedding process, all while remaining professional as well. Hiring Emily has been the best decision we made for our wedding! We recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer!!♥️

Sent on 10/16/2020

Emily Lar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Emily Lar Photography

Emily

Emily

Owner

I have been in business now for three years, got my first DSLR cam in 2013 but I’ve been into photography ever since I can remember, asking Santa for little cameras as a kid!

I live in a cabin in the woods in upstate NY, kinda a hippie (but a fun one), coffee lover, hiking and kayaking and swimming in crazy waterfalls makes me happy, love exploring, very into my fitness & health, might be sort of addicted to tattoos, will be pulling up to your wedding in a Jeep Wrangler with John Lenin sunnies on ✌🏼 with a full life of travel, loving, laughing, singing, dancing, enjoying ahead of me! 🌻

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 23 Kishpaugh Rd Waverly, NY, 14892 See on map
    607-259-1609 (Phone number)
    Location of (Emily Lar Photography)