Matthews, NC 28105 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Emily Lapish Photography

I have been photographing life since I was old enough to hold a camera. I'm in love with life and capturing connections between people; I love learning people's stories; I come alive with a camera in my hands.

I am, first and foremost, a wife and a mother. I have a beautiful family whom I adore (who sometimes make me tear my hair out), and a beautiful Savior who tenderly leads me on my journey.

I'm a romantic; sarcastic, whimsical, stubborn, often contradictory. I'm mesmerized by light. Attached to my favorite pair of Converse. Kind of obsessed with Cake Boss. I can weld a perfect bead, pitch a mean fastball, and make dogs cry in pain with my faux-operatic singing. I drink my tea hot and in a 2-pint mug, I'm devoted to Macs, and I'm crazy-passionate about telling people's stories in pictures.

Every single wedding I book is earth-movingly important to me. I pour myself into getting to know my clients and what is important to them. This is so much more than a job to me; it's a passion. Because of that, I only accept six wedding commissions per year. If you are interested in having me be a part of your life and your wedding, please contact me, and I'll take you out for coffee and pastries and we'll chat.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Emily Lapish Photography serves the greater Charlotte, NC area and is available for travel worldwide.

Follow Emily Lapish Photography on

wedding1

5 Reviews for Emily Lapish Photography

• Jayne

Jayne · Married on 09/04/2010

I was overwhelmed with how well Emily did as our photographer. She was accommodating, personable, insightful, easygoing and understanding. The amount of product that we got for the prices offered beat pretty much all of the photographers that we looked for in the Greensboro area. She was also kind and made me feel at ease. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer.

Sent on 10/13/2010

Catie · Married on 05/01/2010

Emily is lots of fun to work with and excellent about making her client feel comfortable, relaxed and beautiful. Her attention to detail and final product are outstanding. I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Sofia · Married on 09/12/1983

Emily was AWESOME. Her prices are the best, quality and artistic quality are second to NONE. We had a lot of fun with her. She is laid back and very professional, fun shots and neat photoshopping. A+!!!

Sent on 12/07/2009

Emily Lapish Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Emily Lapish Photography 1
    All high-resolution images included with any wedding package!
    With the purchase of any wedding package, all of your wedding-day images will be included in high resolution digital files on DVD. Because everyone should have every memory from their wedding day. Forever.

• Matthews, 28105 See on map