2123 W Alex Bell Road, Dayton, OH 45459 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Emerald Limousine Service, LLC

Kimberly and Mark Langdon, owners of Emerald Limousine Service of Dayton, recognized the need for a reputable limousine company in the Dayton area that was based upon service, safety, and a positive memorable experience, and not just an elegant limousine. As a result, they took their 20+ years of combined experience in the hospitality and limousine industries in Dayton and their commitment to a solid Dayton community based company and founded Emerald Limousine Service, LLC in 1999.

Kimberly Langdon, General Manager of Emerald Limousine Service of Dayton, oversees the daily office operations of the business, and assures clients that they will know exactly what they are getting when they need a limousine without any surprises. Our website focuses on giving the client everything that they need to know how to properly rent a limousine in Dayton and feel secure and comfortable in the transaction.

Emerald Limousine Service of Dayton offers a variety of limousine sizes up to a fourteen (14) passenger limousine. This limousine company takes every measure to assure its clients that each limousine is properly insured, maintained, and prepared for each trip. As well, the company focuses on making sure each limousine charter is properly prepared according to the needs of the client for their Wedding Day, Bach/Bach'ett party, or Airport service

Proud Member of the South Metro Regional Chamber of Commerce
(2X Nominated for 2007 Small Business of the Year!)

• My Party Bus
Tux House
ELSLogo

3 Reviews for Emerald Limousine Service, LLC

Renae · Married on 10/18/2008

I had a great time with my Limo AND Driver on my wedding day. It was easy to book the time with the company, they were quick with everything and their website was really helpful. On the day of the event, our limo was in front of my house early and ready to go. He took us anywhere we wanted to go. We went to the gas station to get some drinks, and got some funny looks. Everyone enjoyed the limo. The driver was fun, we kept asking him quirky questions and he was too funny in his responses (I asked him if he could do donuts in a limo!!). After pictures, we were a bit too early for the reception, so he just drove us around for a bit to waste time. The all day package is expensive at first, but it's the best deal - you have the limo all day, it's great. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Sent on 10/16/2009

Kimberly · Married on 04/05/2008

When I contracted Emerald Limousine for my wedding, I had limited experience with transportation vendors, but several years of experience in the customer service industry. Mark and Kim have set a new standard for the definition SERVICE! The chauffeur was very prompt and always attentive, even when the schedule got changed at the last minute. He went over and above the call of duty and we are still talking about the excellent attitude and service he provided. If I could give an award to the best vendor I dealt with for my wedding, it would definitely go to Emerald Limo! I can't wait to have another special occasion to use their services again! They helped to make our day even more special. I have told everyone I know that they HAVE to use Emerald Limo for all of their transportation needs, and will continue to do so! The best value of all wedding vendors I contracted! Well worth every penny!

Sent on 04/07/2008

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2007

Great service, very flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/11/2009

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Emerald Limousine Service, LLC 1
    Wedding All Day Package
    We specialize in making your formal transportation an EXPERIENCE, not an event. Check out our website for our discounted and popular Wedding All Day Package and check out our testimonial page for responses from those that have used it.

• Your Dream Day
    Your Dream Day Wedding Planners

Emerald Limousine is wonderful to work with -- all of my clients have been very pleased with the condition of their vehicles, the promptness of their service and the professionalism and punctionality of their drivers. Highly recommended!

• 2123 W Alex Bell Road Dayton, 45459 See on map