Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Emcee Entertainment

Seattle and Salt Lake City Wedding DJ

I have performed nearly 1300 Wedding Receptions and 300 Ceremonies to our clients total satisfaction.   Please contact me to setup an appointment to discuss your Wedding Plans and desires.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Salt Lake City

Follow Emcee Entertainment on

5 Reviews for Emcee Entertainment

We HIGHLY recommend Emcee Entertainment. Between the professionalism, expertise, and great personality our wedding was awesome! People cannot stop talking about how much fun they had at our reception and we give all the credit to Emcee entertainment. Thank you! - Tom & Kristi

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met with a lot of DJs before finding Gary McCord from Emcee Entertainment. As soon as I talked with him, I was confident that he was the right choice for my wedding. Not only does Gary have extensive experience, but I appreciated his commitment to the quality of his service. He was professional, prompt at communicating, and an all-around pleasure to work with. My wedding was a success, and Gary played a key role in how it turned out.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/21/11, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gary did an awesome job for our wedding! He kept the party flowing and we had a full dance floor all night. He was the first DJ we met with and was the one we compared everyone else to so we had to book him for ours. I highly recommend using Emcee Entertainment for your DJ needs. Great guy to work with!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/26/10, 2 Reviews