Embassy Suites Dallas/Frisco is an elegant venue located in Dallas, Texas. This spacious venue can hold 50-1000 guests making it the perfect location for a large wedding. The grand interior of this lovely hotel is the perfect backdrop for your wedding day. The traditional style of this venue makes it a classic choice. Located right near Dallas, you are conveniently located to the city.
Facilities and Capacity
The Embassy Suites is a spacious choice for your wedding event. With 26 event spaces for you to choose from, you won’t fall short on an available option. The space chosen can be fully customized to your wedding style. Whether you prefer banquet style tables, or round social tables, the staff at Embassy Suites is ready to make it happen. Tall ceilings and elegant decorations really make this hall feel spacious. Customized light projections give this venue a customized mood to whatever your taste. This venue is perfect to host your ceremony, reception, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, or other special event.
The staff at Embassy Suites is ready to help you plan a perfect wedding. Their superior planning skills will take care of all the details, creating a flawless wedding event. Even if something goes wrong, their staff is ready to remedy the situation effortlessly.You can choose a customized wedding package to meet your needs. The staff at Embassy Suites will go above and beyond your expectations.
In-house catering services allow a delicious meal to be prepared on-site and served to you with ease on your wedding day. You can choose from buffet, plated, or stationed serving for your day. Tastings are available to help you create a menu you are pleased with. Dessert can be provided, with the ability to bring in an outside cake of your dreams. Hors d’Oeuvres and a cocktail reception are available to add to your wedding festivities. Professional servers and bartenders are available to bring your guests the service they need.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 58% of couples
Regan · Married on 09/08/2007
I had a good experience with them. The only problem we had was that when the hotel staff removed the top layer of our cake to save before serving the cake, they dropped it. Then when the bell hop was helping the wedding planner put gifts and other items in his car, he didn't lock the bell cart, and the top layer of our cake and half of our gifts went fling across the parking lot. BUT, Lisa compensated us more than enough for us and fixed it right away.Sent on 12/20/2007
Lisa was amazing to work with, she was so understanding of all of my OCD-ness about the wedding, food, and set-up. The room looked amazing, they decorated it more than was in our package and even did back lighting wich wasn't specifically laid out in our contract. I am so glad that I used them and that they were so helpful and wonderful in taking care of us.
They even took some of the food from the buffet and plated it and put it in our honeymoon suite (which was included in all packages) to make sure that we were able to eat since we were so busy at the reception, and they did the same thing with the cake!
Tracy · Married on 06/03/2017
We were surprised to read the past reviews from the Knot and Weddingwire (the latest in 2015 from the Knot and 2007 here at weddingwire) with such great compliments about this hotel!Sent on 09/06/2017
Unfortunately, in 2017, we experienced something completely different... And we are kinda too exhausted to write them into paragraphs...even the thought of the experience made me stress all over again... so here are the bullet points. We really hope they improve on these for other future couples:
- extreme difficulty contacting the sales team, week days (morning or afternoon, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, or friday). Takes days of calling, emailing, tracking down the person (Geoff) to get just a few lines of information (which is often unclear, erroneous and rushed)
- extreme difficulty updating contracts to add rooms
- mistakes after mistakes, it seems like they don’t communicate so well internally and towards the clients. Doesn’t help when they don’t make themselves available for corrections and clarifications
- hard to get an answer from the front desk, from the sales team. anybody. it’s like the systems are not linked for the booking to be transparent
- our guests had problems getting their room booked, even with the correct information and code. a few commented on the difficulty to communicate and the number of simple, careless mistakes they make
- We thought of cancelling working with them many, many times, but decided to keep going. but we will never recommend the sales team for the amount of problems we have had with them
- Also, with more than 20 rooms we booked with them each night, they don’t even care to offer 1 night of bridal suite
We are very happy with all our other vendors and we wrote 5-star reviews for all of them except for our hotel review...We are really not stingy with our support to the vendors. but the experience was really poor...sorry