2800 American Blvd West, Minneapolis, MN 55431 Map · Phone number

About Embassy Suites Bloomington

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotels® Bloomington is the perfect setting for your special day. Our beautiful, newly renovated ballroom and expert events team offer everything you need to plan and celebrate your wedding in style.

Our spacious two-room suites accommodate busy bridesmaids and serve as a haven for the happy couple. Out-of-town guests love waking up to our complimentary, made-to-order breakfast and enjoying a drink on us at our Evening Reception.

To make your wedding planning experience easy and stress-free, we have created wedding packages and details will follow in the next pages. Keep in mind these can always be customized!

Say “I do” at Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington, and our experienced, on-site events team will make your special day one to remember.

For more information contact us at 952-967-8706. Or email at Allie.Lea@hilton.com.

Follow Embassy Suites Bloomington on

wedding pictures bernabucci 001
wedding 303

30 Reviews for Embassy Suites Bloomington

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely LOVE working with Allie the event coordinator at Embassy in Bloomington! She is very responsive in a very timely manner, has worked with every idea I have had, and made sure we get exactly what we want for the most reasonable price! I have gone through the headache of looking at other venues, and how insanely expensive they are, and don't offer things you need for a wedding. Embassy has literally everything in their packages, and included with their complimentary offer. They also go above and beyond for us. I HIGHLY recommend Embassy suites to anyone who has a wedding coming up! Not to mention the venue is convenient for all of my guest, very accommodating, and close to everything! Embassy deserves much higher than a 5 star rating! I give them a solid 10!

Sent on 06/09/2017

We used this hotel to house our many many guests! It was a fantastic hotel

Sent on 12/30/2016

Caroline · Married on 01/02/2016

The best decision I made was booking with Embassy Suites Bloomington. Our wedding went flawlessly there on January 2nd. We had both the ceremony and reception there and it flowed seamlessly. The hotel had the ceremony in the ballroom, and then we had an appetizer hour in the atrium (newly renovated and gorgeous!) as they set up the ballroom for dinner and dancing.

The value of the hotel for weddings is wonderful. We did the sapphire package and that included salad, entree, wedding cake from Buttercream Bakery (yum!!), open bar and butler passed hors d'oeuvres during the appetizer hour, and all our floral centerpieces (they use Bachman's). It's a great deal for the per person amount they charge you. Additionally, they also provided a room for my bridesmaids and I to get ready in the morning of the wedding and gave my husband and I a room for our wedding night as an added bonus.

I worked with Allie on the wedding and she was AMAZING. She responded to all my questions the same day, always was asking what else she could help with, and really made my wedding day as stress-free as possible. She did it all--set up, tear down, worked with my vendors, etc. My wedding day was wonderful because Allie and her team allowed me and my husband to just enjoy the evening as they took care of everything. All my guests commented on how incredibly the night flowed and how great the hotel was for the occasion!

I 100% would recommend Embassy Suites Bloomington to anyone looking to book a wedding. They will work with you, listen to you, and go above and beyond to make sure you have the best experience possible!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Embassy Suites Bloomington's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Caroline!! It was great working with you, and we are thrilled everything was what you'd hoped for! All the best to you both!!

Award

Embassy Suites Bloomington FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 420
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle

• Class Act DJ's & Officiants
    Class Act DJ's & Officiants Wedding DJs

Class Act has played her many times over the years and they consistently do a great job. They have been recommending us to their clients because we can do the ceremony including officiant and reception dance to the highest of standards.

• Sitting Pretty Décor
    Sitting Pretty Décor Wedding Rentals

We really enjoy working with the entire staff at Embassy Suites Bloomington!

• Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment
    Midwest Sound DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have a long history with the Embassy Suites Bloomington & we have nothing but fantastic things to say about them! Beautiful venue and great staff. They are experienced, reliable, and professional. You cannot go wrong having your wedding here. Highly Recommended!

• 2800 American Blvd West Minneapolis, 55431 See on map
    952-967-8706 (Phone number)
    952-967-8700 (Other Phone Number)
    952-884-0356 (Fax Number)