6124 Blue Ridge Blvd Suite 114, Kansas City, MO 64133 Map · Phone number

About Emage Event Planning

Here at Emage Event Planning,we understand that "Emage is Everything". We pride ourselves on providing high-quality events and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations plus more. Whether its a packaged event, or a custom creation, we'll make certain this event not only speaks of us but also speaks of YOU! We hope you can find everything you need.

815694374b435f04 1436562163559 keisha 1
815694374b435f04 1436562163559 keisha 1

1 Reviews for Emage Event Planning

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/28/2015

Devin and her assistant Shiela from Emage Event Planning were fantastic! I planned my whole wedding, and I really just needed someone who could manage the day-of event. Most wedding planners I contacted (and I contacted a lot!) had pre-made packages that offered many more services than we needed, and they charged a flat package price for their services. I understand the need for this, but I was looking for a flexible wedding day coordinator who'd be willing to do only day-of coordination for an hourly fee. Devin and Shiela worked with us to do this, and they were professional, prompt, initiative-taking, kind and helpful! Our money was well-spent and the day went off beautifully thanks in large part to them. I highly recommend these two women and Emage Event Planning!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Emage Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3