Liberty, Liberty, MO 64108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About Madison Sanders Events

Madison Sanders Events is a planning and design company based in Liberty, Missouri, that serves the Kansas City and St. Joseph areas. In 2014, the owner, Madison Sanders, established her own business with a desire to serve couples planning their nuptials. She and her team at Madison Sanders Events take pride in their work and will go above and beyond to turn all of your wedding dreams into a reality.

At Madison Sanders Events, the team thrives on collaboration and custom design for weddings and events. Their wedding planning services include a budget analysis, event design, partial planning and full planning. Madison Sanders Events has experience planning civil unions; cultural, destination and military weddings; and religious and non-denominational ceremonies.

65972e152c3b03eb 1512063834681 aaronandsarahcrowe239

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Madison Sanders Events

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Madi. We hired Madi after encountering some communication issues with our venue. She was nothing but professional, kind, attentive and focused when working with us. I have an affinity for having control and planning things out with much attention to detail. Madi was perfect for me because I knew that she would execute everything just as I would if I weren't busy trying to relax and enjoy the day as the bride. Madi helped keep me calm when I had a vendor fall ill only one week before our wedding day. Madi is an absolute dream. We had her for our month of coordination, so I was able to hand over as much (or as little) to her those last few weeks. Madi made sure that any little issue was handled and was there working so hard with her team late into the night. My vendors all love working with her, which made me happy and feel even more trusting in her.

I wouldn't recommend anyone else to my friends getting married in Kansas City. Madi has a very calming presence that is accompanied by an aura that assures you that the job will be done completely and perfectly. Madi would answer my late night texts as soon as she humanly could (I keep weird hours with a strange work schedule) and had great advice on things that I may not have thought of being a first time bride with no wedding experience.

All of my vendors were amazing, and Madi was no exception. She helped keep things moving the day of, intervened when I had a minor "wardrobe malfunction", and worked hard to make sure that our wedding was everything we had hoped for and more.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

As soon as I met Madison, I knew she was *exactly* who I needed to help me with our wedding. From our very first meeting, she made me feel confident knowing that I was in great hands. Madison was thorough, organized and very so easy to communicate with. In my final meeting, we discussed every detail for wedding day and I left knowing that all I had to focus on was getting married and enjoying the day. I never worried about a thing knowing that Madison was there. I could not imagine anyone else being a part of this day. Because of her and all of her attention to detail and hard work, I was able to enjoy every moment of the day and never once worried about a single thing.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Paula · Married on 05/06/2017

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Madi Sanders. She is a top notch wedding coordinator. I was hesitant to hire anyone to help me with my daughter's wedding since I spent many years as a planner myself for corporate events. However, I finally decided I didn't want to "work" the week of and the day of my daughter's wedding. After several glowing recommendations for Madison Sanders Events, I decided to contact her. From our first phone call, I immediately felt comfortable and made my decision to hire Madi! She took control right then and there and allowed my husband, my daughter--the bride--and myself to relax and enjoy the week leading up to the wedding. And, on the wedding day, Madi was everywhere--working with the numerous vendors, the families, and the bridal party. She was amazing. She was on top of it all--all the while being totally professional, friendly and "pleasantly aggressive" when she needed to be! ;) Madi is the type of person that you don't want the relationship to end once the event is over--she is genuinely a nice person who knows her stuff! And, you can tell she has a great relationship with the many wedding vendors in the KC area, too. They are speak highly of her. You cannot go wrong hiring Madison Sanders Events for your wedding or corporate event.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Madison Sanders Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Premier Wedding Pastors KC
    Premier Wedding Pastors KC Wedding Officiants

Madison Sanders is one of the premier wedding event coordinators in Kansas City. Let her plan your big day and you will not be disappointed.

• Levity Weddings & Events
    Levity Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

Madi is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to event planning. Perfect and clear timelines for all the vendors with all the information everyone needs. I could show up to a Madison Sanders Event with absolutely zero preparation and be set up for success thanks to her thoughtful and thorough attention to detail.

• Californos
    Californos Restaurant Weddings

It's easy to recommend Madison Sanders for wedding planning. Stylish and fun, with a professional and respectful attitude, Madi and her team can easily accommodate your needs for planning a flawless and smooth event from top to bottom! We are biased, since Madi chose to have her own wedding reception at our venue, but I have been very impressed to see her make a career of this and she has quickly become a valuable resource for Kansas City brides in regards to wedding planning and event design.

• Liberty Liberty, MO, 64108 See on map