Albany, NY 12203 Map · Phone number

About ellen jude : paper + ink

Make one of the biggest days of your life even more special with custom designed invitations and day-of stationery. Your style. Your season. Your story.

ellen jude: paper ink will design stationery and paper products for weddings, showers, birthdays, parties, birth announcements and any other special event!

Follow ellen jude : paper + ink on

mkbachlogo
ejlogo600x600
hbhome

6 Reviews for ellen jude : paper + ink

Mary Ellen was absolutely awesome to work with! We started out with the magnet save the dates which were awesome and is now permanently on my fridge :) Then she went on to designing the perfect fall invitation with the coolest pocket folder. Mary Ellen always gave me plenty of options to choose from and was very accommodating with edits. She also did our ceremony programs which matched the invitations perfectly. We received so many positive comments on all our stationary and it was so reassuring to hear. Definitely recommend ellen jude!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Christine · Married on 07/25/2014

When you send out your wedding invitations, you hope that people will be excited about being invited to your wedding. While I definitely got that reaction, the one I tended to hear even more frequently was excitement over how unique and beautiful my invitations were. Mary Ellen is not only incredibly talented at designed invitations that help to bring the theme of the day together, but she is also very dedicated to making sure every part of the invitation is unique and personalized to the couple. I think sending out my invitations and hearing people's reactions was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning process.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Jaime · Married on 11/01/2013

Ellen Jude created both a unique save the date and wedding invitation for my wife and me. To say that Mary Ellen, the owner and designer, went above and beyond our wildest expectations would be an understatement. As a creative arts professional, I have hired many different graphic artists for various jobs, but I would only trust Ellen Jude: paper + ink with my wedding. Mary Ellen is a remarkable artist and you will never regret signing with Ellen Jude: paper + ink

Sent on 08/21/2014

• J. Foley Photography
    J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

There's a reason Mary Ellen designs all of my collateral materials. Actually, there are two reasons. First, she is an absolute professional who doesn't stop until she gives you exactly what you're looking for. Secondly, she is kind and sincere person who takes wonderful care of her clients.

• Heather Eddings Photography
    Heather Eddings Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary Ellen, owner of Ellen Jude, is nothing short of amazing. Her work is flawless. Mary Ellen's work ethic is one of passion, love, and creativity. She created my logo, helped with my website, designed business cards, and provided guidance and encouragement along the way. Thank you!!